No FTG and can't enter any dungeon at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wigfridd View Post
    Me and my friends were so disappointed by this new ftg system. At least impliment it to Slayer mode and Slayer testing grounds only. This update was bad for solo and new players with only few characters imo. I was about to commit again and spend real cash but this update stopped me. I guess i'll hibernate too lol.
    Same!, I specifically made a forum account to express my disappointment.
    After coming back during the transfer and playing for a month, I decided to spend some cash to support the game and get the new costume. And now this?
    I guess I wont be spending any more of my money on a game where the devs are actively killing the game with their ignorance.

Comment

What kind of MMORPG blocks people from grinding. I thought the point of an MMO is for players to grind for shit. lol

And the current content is really grind crazy too. Grinding game with grinding limit, funny isn't it.

Last edited by sngweiwei; 10-20-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

DN is slowly turning into a mobile game: log-in everyday, do daily stuff, if out of FTG come back tomorrow...

In any case thankfully there's a surprise EXP event this weekend, so go level your characters up if you need to. This noftg=noplay situation shouldn't have happened in the first place, while I appreciate the band-aid fix approach the game is seriously driving away from the term MMORPG.
        Last edited by yutehara; 10-20-2017, 09:18 AM.

Comment

myb just myb if ED realize many is quiting they will bring back the old FTG system lool

Comment

Just confirmed that the changes in FTG are intended for the sake of Slayer's mode.

ED will be running events to give away FTG Potions regarding this issue.

Comment

• Senpuuki
              Senpuuki commented
              Editing a comment
              For the sake of slayer's mode? So can you explain to me why isn't it just applied to Slayer's mode?
              They applied to everything on the game, is this a mobile game? are we playing candy crush or something?

• yutehara
              yutehara commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm gonna assume engine/code limitations.

Otherwise, it's just something to mess with us lol
              Last edited by yutehara; 10-20-2017, 11:41 AM.

• Verbena
              Verbena commented
              Editing a comment
              Senpuuki yutehara I was told that it's required, here's a notice about it https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/215

Why the hell don't you just put limit on Slayer mode. Like limit how many clear per week or daily limit of exchange ticket. Instead of this BS FTG limitation.
            zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Someone convince me that Slayer is fun and the change is worth it.

It just looks like the same enemies with no change in attack patterns whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by zArAthena View Post
                Why the hell don't you just put limit on Slayer mode. Like limit how many clear per week or daily limit of exchange ticket. Instead of this BS FTG limitation.
                Cause that's the normal FTG System.. . only SEA was exception.

I think ED will later change the whole FTG system too a bit then they will remove the Nest Limit also per week.
                Since we need way more FTG.. they should consider it and give us more or add FTG Potion in Shops (Cash for ppl who don't wanna grind) and Theme Park ( I think they did it in latest kDN patch?)

JDN you can buy now FTG Potion (sadly) -> they removed them from Theme Park Shop.

Comment

Why has the answer to everything in this game has become farming, completing achievements or events? Imagine having to farm or complete some task or wait for an event to get FTG potions. What happened to having fun without worrying about some check list or timegates?

Years ago I logged in the game and thought "wow, I have so many things I could be doing with all of my characters" now I log in and think "I have to plan in what order I will do the content I have for the day or else I will fuck myself over also I can't deviate from this path the devs have laid out for me and do something like side-quests just to learn something new of the game's story because I will lock myself out of other content did I mention I have abandoned all my alts because now every alt is expected to cap the moment it's born but there's no fun content to get to cap to begin with and they are also affected by the limiations which means I can't actually rush them to cap".

Comment

Working...
                  X