How is this Enhancement Hammer supposed to work exactly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this Enhancement Hammer supposed to work exactly

So I'm writing this because the Enhancement Hammer (Legend) (Not the +16-+20 one) says that I am able to enhance Epic/Unique/Legend equipment without stating any enhancement level. Is this a bug or is it intended? If it's intended how is it supposed to work?

(Just read some sources and realized its only up to +10 - Then I have a suggestion which is to add those information into the item to avoid confusion)
    Last edited by WolfLover; 10-19-2017, 10:45 AM.
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

Is that the one from slayer mode?

Comment

• WolfLover
      WolfLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it is from Slayer Mode ~

I think all hammer can only be used +16 up

Comment

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Nu, i just used a Unique Hammer from +15 to +16

• Reyisaki
      Reyisaki commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm. then prolly +15 up u can use hammer , since 93 equips is till +15 only. Just guessing here.

• Adhelaida
      Adhelaida commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah thats how it works, i just tested it and 14+ or lower cant be enhance it with hammer

In the patch note shows a +16~20. I wonder if you can get a hammer that says exactly that or are just the ones which says nothing but you need to have your equip at least +16 to use it
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

I was able to +20 my +19 Neris gloves w/ 2 Epic hammer, the 1st hammer failed and the 2nd success. the hammer can be server storage

Comment

We currently Have v1 Hammer - cannot use for 93 Rune U and L / +15 to +20 for 95 gear

v2 Hammer came later patch - can use on 93 Rune U and L +1 to +10 / +1 to +20 for 95 Gear

We will get it in November patch
        Here Video of v2 Hammer on Rune Unique gear

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Kazehaya16
          Kazehaya16 commented
          Editing a comment
          So does that mean we have to farm new hammers? or the ones we already have will work on [93 Rune U and L +1 to +10 / +1 to +20 for 95 Gear] after the patch?

• Jeezus
          Jeezus commented
          Editing a comment
          Same hammer, just save them

• Kazehaya16
          Kazehaya16 commented
          Editing a comment
          I see~ thnx \o/

Sir does anyone know the success rate chance for unique and legend hammer ? I use 6 hammer for my +15 medea and it failed 5times lol.. is the success rate low? Thanks
        Sally is on fireeee ~

Comment

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn it the patch note says 50% and i've failed like almost 20 hammers... its 5%! sad man... dn scam players again :'3

• Arkhaez
          Arkhaez commented
          Editing a comment
          12ChopChop Are you perhaps using enhancement hammers dropped from Slayer Mode or bought from TH? Because those are different from the 50% hammers mentioned in the patch notes.

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          Arkhaez yeah i've used the hammers bought from TH, and based on the graph in this section its only 5% success rate. As for your 50% hammer, there is no such hammer, only 90%. that patch note messed up. its actually a screenshot of the 90% hammer, taken when it was still 50% in the dev test period =/

I have a question too.

I don’t need jelly right? My item has zero chance of getting broken, right?

Comment

Working...
        X