Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New FTG System = Old Players PROS/Newbies Cons and hard to catch up

My Opinion:

New FTG system sole demotes new player on the game which newbies tend to farm dungeons for getting gold and items for crafting. This tend players to buy more golds outside the game than EYET/EYEC.

FTG purpose is really on the enforcement. It really sucks. But anyway Im quitting.

Not much fun anymore. 700 FTG is just good dor DQ. Cannot boost anymore if you dont have master-apprentice.

Any 7 out of the scale 10 is the new update.

Originally posted by lRagel View Post
    My Opinion:

New FTG system sole demotes new player on the game which newbies tend to farm dungeons for getting gold and items for crafting. This tend players to buy more golds outside the game than EYET/EYEC.
    Cannot boost anymore if you dont have master-apprentice.
    This, Im convinced that the devs are trying their best to kill this game. How do you think newbies will catch-up and level up without people helping them level up?.
    New players who recently reached cap level cant even catch up since they cant farm dungeons for gold and sets

Comment

Goodbye mister!

Comment

Ah this is gonna be a permanent thing now?

Comment

Originally posted by jojomarv619 View Post
          Ah this is gonna be a permanent thing now?
          Seeing event like this makes me think that this is permanent and not just a bug. :/

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/36

"FREE" FTG Potions. :/

Comment

Oww, bummer I just got back, and wanted to make some other characters, but with the fatigue issue I guess I won't be able to level it fast, I guess moderate daily is all that's going to be done

Comment

And those potions will only add 200 fatigue per day , i still have fatigue potions from last halloween bingo event.

Comment

wait... so..... if i were to make new character, and if i ran out of FTG, i cant get in any dungeon to level up??
                Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

Yep, so basically...wanna quickly reach lv 95 and start nesting? Screw you, you gotta wait for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenth View Post
                    wait... so..... if i were to make new character, and if i ran out of FTG, i cant get in any dungeon to level up??
                    yes, that is f*cking correct, No FTG= No Level up/Grinding in Dungeons.

This is supposed to be an MMO, why the f*ck are they blocking people wanting to grind?? -.-

Comment

they're stalling time...i think i read it somewhere that some game devs intentionally make their players wait...i think it adds up to the "excitement" factor...think Candy Crush where you play until you lose energy and you wait for the next day to be able to play again...i think the devs are trying to prolong the game by stalling or keeping the players busy "Genesis farming/Slayer farming" so that they still have time to think of new content without the players demanding too much...it's like "hey guys we have this new OP stuff but you need to play seriously for 1 whole year to get it BUT we don't want you to get bored doing the same thing so we're limiting your so-called grinding sessions...now go get busy while we do our thing"
                      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Well the ftg system could be kinda ok if there would be in game currency shops where you can get some FTG pots or probably rewards for a daily quest as long as you can still get some ftg pots ingame and not using real cash it would be ok

Comment

Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
                          they're stalling time...i think i read it somewhere that some game devs intentionally make their players wait...i think it adds up to the "excitement" factor...think Candy Crush where you play until you lose energy and you wait for the next day to be able to play again...i think the devs are trying to prolong the game by stalling or keeping the players busy "Genesis farming/Slayer farming" so that they still have time to think of new content without the players demanding too much...it's like "hey guys we have this new OP stuff but you need to play seriously for 1 whole year to get it BUT we don't want you to get bored doing the same thing so we're limiting your so-called grinding sessions...now go get busy while we do our thing"
                          That's a messed up logic. Items in MMOs tend to lose their value over time. That's why we aim to craft them as fast as we could.

Take this for example: Without the DZ+WTP DC exploit, a player needs more than 38 weeks or 9 months+ to farm 650 pcs dark cubes from HBF, NM and normal WTP. ( while the 300 LC will only take you ~15 weeks). A Genesis Necklace can be worth 900kg when you start farming but can only be sold for 300kg when you finish it.

A level cap usually lasts for less than a year, but if it needs a whole year to farm 100k Slayer points, your Slayer Armor might be obsolete once you're done. It won't even worth the time and effort.

A friend asked me today: "Is the game still as fun as it was?". I replied with "Sadly no. It's like being trapped in an endless loop. Playing the game becomes a chore. You need to do the same thing over and over everyday."

I finished crafting 4 pcs Refined Genesis just a week ago ( I farmed, crafted and refined all of them myself). I always feel I'm trapped and cannot stop unless I finish them. I feel relieved after I finished refining the last gen. "KURI IS NOW A FREE ELF!!!". That's why I'm having second thought if I should start farming Slayer points. It feels like entering into a new endless loop.

Comment

• GedClack
                            GedClack commented
                            Editing a comment
                            100% agree with this "A level cap usually lasts for less than a year, but if it needs a whole year to farm 100k Slayer points, your Slayer Armor might be obsolete once you're done. It won't even worth the time and effort."
                            From a simple calculation, I NEVER farming cubes and slayer points from the beginning, and only do the daily task and see what I got, because if you need months to get 1 item or even a year+, Dudeeee that's not worth our time... we play this just to having fun doing the Main Show (a.k.a. Dragon Nest Raid).

i feel sad for pure PVE hardcore players well now lets go all in PVP lol #PVPisLife

Comment

• BabyKuri
                            BabyKuri commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well, it depends on your definition of "Hardcore PVE player".
                            It's a broad category. PVE can mean a lot of things.
                            It can be referred to those who only do end-game contents (RuDN HC 8-man).
                            or to those who grind DZ+WTP to craft Genesis
                            or to those who tirelessly grind dungeons to boost other players and farm tradeable loots.

• zArAthena
                            zArAthena commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "or to those who tirelessly grind dungeons to boost other players and farm tradeable loots": This is called hardcore farmer, not hardcore PVE player.

• SadisticEin
                            SadisticEin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            They are affected. Aside from nest and other special dungeons, FTG is mainly required to run/play. Just thinking about how to fit daily tasks to the FTG restriction is stressful. Those who are not that geared enough for nest yet mainly relies on the usual dungeons tbh, not only farmers.

Every time something that makes farming less appealing gets applied to the game people whine "bu-but think about the newbies!".

You said it yourself "you cannot boost anymore if you don't have master-apprentice!" all you people want to do is profit from the least advantaged player. You are terrible.

If anything I would complain about how boring and easy all the -95 content is, not many newbies are willing to stay around.
                          Last edited by Chocorroles; 10-20-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X