Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive lag at GTS chnel 1

Am i the only one? :thinking:

Tale as old as time, ever since Halloween map changes were implemented in DN... Still not fixed after X years
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I can play latest AAA games with 60fps or more. DN on other hand, you can't even reach 60fps in 4man nest.

Comment

I think you're not the only one x: This is why I hate halloween patches, lag AF. I can't even go nest now cause I can't look for pt in CH1 D:

Comment

• thamuz014
          thamuz014 commented
          Editing a comment
          me too feelsbadman

you are not the only one... i can barely move my character or type anything there >.<

Comment

Makes me wonder how some ppl can cope there. Can we change some of our settings to at least make it bearable?

Comment

• Aocreion
            Aocreion commented
            Editing a comment
            have you tried setting everything to low? i think that could work :3

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            No. I'm sure even the best PC dies in GTS C1 at peak hours

You are not the only one I want to finish my nest by doing pub nest but that lag really gets me I even turned my settings to low and everything still the same I hope tomorrow's maintenance fixes it

Comment

Working...
          X