game plan for the dailies and week help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game plan for the dailies and week help needed

With this new FTG system and daily task revision need a guide on how to finish this .
    a. should i use my subs to farm slayer tradables and give it to my main, then my main do slayer until ftg runs out(700 ftg) for the slayer route.
    note: i have only 2 semi subs that can finish the grind for slayer points grind.
    b. same with a. but my main will first accomplish the 7 task and use the remaining ftg if there is ftg left to do slayer nest. (50 keys+semi slayer route)

For the before weekends plan:
    before weekend i plan to do the 3 memory at thempark and do NM 3 times thats its.
    I think lvl 93 nesting is not that rewarding exept maybe for RUDN 4man/8man but i cant do 8 man a(wooden pc) so i only want to get slayer points and the 50 keys to open my boxes daily but i still don't have a clue how to execute it properly. Need experienced players who have done the simulations for a productive daily grind.

share your daily game plan we need inputs!!!

i don't know if this will help as i don't complete all the dailies myself but...

- i do DQ first at my chars for dungeon points
    - then i farm slayer shards on my subs
    - do slayer on my main and some subs(using untradable shards of course) till my main run out of ftg and/or tickets for some subs

*4man Nest/NM dont consume ftg cmiiw
    *93 Nest such as PKN/GN/SDN all HC have Harmony Cube drops so its viable. You can sell those cubes or use it to make your own genesis earing.
    Last edited by Wiiwoo; 10-24-2017, 07:31 PM.

Comment

You might want to check this thread:
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...new-ftg-system

Comment

• bilbo33
        bilbo33 commented
        Editing a comment
        i found this link too late hahaha thanks

You should first mention your goals from the DQ. Farming slayer? Keys? 7 Daily tasks? There are a few threads which discuss these but no real collection on how to manage the FTG..
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• bilbo33
        bilbo33 commented
        Editing a comment
        my goal is 50 keys and then slayer points only that's why i was asking for the fastest way to to complete the 7 task with minimum ftg spent, Hey Xenocho do you have the calculated ftg to complete the 7 task with minimum ftg spent?

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        The one I came up was something like this:

However I heard that WTP is fixed so you can do that now too to save FTG on some of the daily tasks. Do note that a lot of FTG is consumed in Slayer's Testing Ground. If you skip that, you can do 3 Slayer Mode instead per 1 Slayer Testing Ground.

1. RDE 0 ftg,
      2 . WTP 0ftg,
      3. like players 0 ftg,
      4. 1 run slayers testing ground -180 ftg
      5. nest lvl 90 0 ftg
      6. slayer mode 2 times -120 ftg
      7. what to do for no 7 ? can i run slayer mode 8 times to fulfill the clear dungeons 10X? 8 x 60 = 480 ftg

then this will be 780 ftg a day!! pls correct me if i'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by bilbo33 View Post
        1. RDE 0 ftg,
        2 . WTP 0ftg,
        3. like players 0 ftg,
        4. 1 run slayers testing ground -180 ftg
        5. nest lvl 90 0 ftg
        6. slayer mode 2 times -120 ftg
        7. what to do for no 7 ? can i run slayer mode 8 times to fulfill the clear dungeons 10X? 8 x 60 = 480 ftg

then this will be 780 ftg a day!! pls correct me if i'm wrong
        8x slayer mode don't count in daily task, you have to run at least 4 more dq to have the 5 daily quest task. and you should aware WTP is half fixed , Bacchus and Thorn still don't count. so better swap 3 likes to have extra 300 ftg. to run 95 abyss dungeons if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

8x slayer mode don't count in daily task, you have to run at least 4 more dq to have the 5 daily quest task. and you should aware WTP is half fixed , Bacchus and Thorn still don't count. so better swap 3 likes to have extra 300 ftg. to run 95 abyss dungeons if necessary.
          you can try and do only 3 DQ to save 120 FTG since DQ only gives 8 gold and 300 DG pts, the other 2 DQ you can get from Daily Graveyard and WTP Magician

Comment

Gonna share my experience regarding this FTG management. What I do to get adventure keys while still able to do slayer mode a little is:

1. Do auto DQ in a party of 2-4. 700 FTG - 270 = 430 FTG. ("Clear daily quest 5x" done)
            2. Run 2x lvl 95 dungeons. 430 FTG - 120 = 310 FTG.
            3. Run 1x slayers testing ground. 310 FTG - 180 = 130 FTG. You can skip this if you are willing to use FTG potion. ("Clear slayer testing ground 1x" done)
            4. Run slayer mode until you have less than 60 FTG. ("Clear slayer mode 2x" done)
            5. Run 1x slayers testing ground to consume all your remaining FTG. ("Clear slayer testing ground 1x" done, if #3 is skipped)
            6. Like 5 players and get 3 likes for 300 FTG. ("Like 5 players" done)
            7. Run 4x slayer mode. 300 FTG - 240 = 60 FTG.
            8. Run 1x slayers testing ground to consume all your remaining FTG. ("Clear dungeons 10x" and "Clear slayer testing ground 3x" done, if #3 is not skipped)

If #3 is skipped and used FTG potion:

9. Run slayer mode until you have 60 FTG or less.
            10. Run 1x slayers testing ground to consume all your remaining FTG. ("Clear dungeons 10x" and "Clear slayer testing ground 3x" done, if #3 is skipped)

After all that work, you now have 6 tasks done. To complete the 7 daily tasks:

11. RDE.
            12. Run 1x any nest.

Take note that this is is when I am out of weekly FTG. And yeah, I know this is very tedious but if the WTP is fully fixed, doing dailies might get easier.

Comment

Guys!!! all this planning on spending of FTG didn't consider something very very important , although we planned and simulated the cost!!! we have forgotten the most variable factor!!!! that will come to ruin our plan!! drum rolls......DC in slayer...DC in DQ hahahahahah ruined my dailies... bwahahahahahhahahah hope ED compensated that if you DC in DQ/slayer no ftg is removed!!!! this is a legit dailies plan ruiner!!!!

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Errr, no... we don't need to account that in planning. The majority of players do not face this issue so if it occurs, you'll just have to accept it/use FTG pot.
            Working...
            X