- Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Rudn L eq cannot enhance above +10 now?

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Correct , one can no longer enhance rune legend until it is unlocked some time later, but the rewards for transferring to 95l will be gone I believe

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          Wrong. RuDN L equip still can enhance pass 10 now.

how to quote you Couplord? it only write "flag".

whaat? how would i enhance calypse if like that? calypse requires the mats from vn hc/hell from +10 onwards if im not wrong . hc is not 100% i get. hell i cant clear. no other ways to get the mats? i thought could enhance the rudn L to 12 or 13 get the bonus mats if convert to calypse.

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, That is because I commented.

You can enhance Calypse still, just might take you a few tries before you can run Volcano Nest Hell, what are your stats? With Rune L You should be able to clear!
          Unfortunately, It will indeed take some time if you don't get the rewards for transferring from rune...
          You will also later be allowed to turn 20 Epic stones into one unique, and 20 unique into one Legendary Stone.

Originally posted by Twaha View Post
        how to quote you Couplord? it only write "flag".

whaat? how would i enhance calypse if like that? calypse requires the mats from vn hc/hell from +10 onwards if im not wrong . hc is not 100% i get. hell i cant clear. no other ways to get the mats? i thought could enhance the rudn L to 12 or 13 get the bonus mats if convert to calypse.
        Sir, it is going to be introduced some time later. 20 unique powerstone = 1 legend powerstone.
        Irresponsibility is trusting an irresponsible person.

Comment

i see i got wrong info then.

Comment

Working...
          X