Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Gravity Ball Skill Plate?

Does Gravity Ball Skill Plate drops from Counter Attacking Manticore Nest? or???

nope. it is a discontinued special crest
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• LunarForce
      LunarForce commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly.

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there any skill plates can I get thru nesting?

• LunarForce
      LunarForce commented
      Editing a comment
      sadly no special crests like gravity ball etc drop anymore. its best you wait for a varnak crest event and spend the required cash to obtain it as its the best crest.

Originally posted by jkidd000 View Post
    Does Gravity Ball Skill Plate drops from Counter Attacking Manticore Nest? or???
    Currently do to the nests being removed, you are no longer able to get special skill plates for now... They were quite useless in the PVE scene for the most part other than avoiding Burpy's Hug of Death.
    They will probably plan to do something in the future, but unless you are able to find a player who still has one... You will be unable to get them for the time being.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

... Nado(Couplord).. Crests like Gravity Ball had more then one use. They were used in raids to free trapped party members without killing them, and they were used to cause SA break on bosses allowing for heavy DPS sessions before they removed that feature.

Also there was absolutely zero point to replying to this thread when I had already gave him the answer. just saying more words doesn't make you more intelligent it makes you obnoxious.

Comment

Lunar (FinalKo)... Well see, I can call you names too. Sure they had more than one use, and if you were able to comprehend what I said, I did imply its usage for super armor break notably for breaking Burpy's Hug attack due to the super armor break, but as the nests got higher its usefulness diminished as it no longer became possible to break the bosses super armor bar in such a way.

Now, you did not give him the answer either, as he asked another question, and i rather answered that before you did.
        So right back at you actually, "there was absolutely zero point replying to this thread" To start pointless drama, when I had already answered kid's question, and you just restated what I already said.
        Instead of proceeding to make yourself look bad on the forums by attacking other players, you should indeed spend your time elsewhere as It won't do you anything to argue with me other than diminish the rather small amount of players who are able to put up with you.
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

the difference between you calling me somebody I'm not and Me Calling you Nado is One have proof and the other is provable to be false.

(There is Proof you are Nado, meanwhile there is proof I am Not FinalKo. I even give the GM's the right to check my IP to prove I'm Not FinalKo. Would you do the same?)

Comment

Well, enough kids.

Comment

Working...
            X