No announcement yet.

Just a quick question, best dps class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick question, best dps class?

Whats the best class when it comes to dps? I've searched some, and based to what I saw in those articles its either Raven or Moonlord, is this true? or is there other class who can outstand this two.

We have a simillar discussion at the general discussion section of the forum.
    As for the current cap 95, based on CDN, the best dps is currently Arti/ DS / Mara / RM , followed by DA, ML, so on and so forth.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• jkidd000
      jkidd000 commented
      Editing a comment
      may I ask what is DS? sorry, kind of new in dn

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Dark Summoner. Currently decent but will get some skill boost in 2 months.

Inb4 play what you want; your favourite class is the best; no such thing as best dps
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      kinda pathetic where players start claim dps are shams just because "discrimination".

Person 1: walks by a restaurant and looks at the menu .
      Person 2: "wow everything looks expensive, meh it's alright it probably taste like shit anyway"
      Person 1: "yeah i agree , lets go somewhere else cheaper, what a sham restaurant"

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, just waiting for those comments to come in LOL.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      There's such thing as best dps, most probably your wallet

Thank you guys, cus im still confused whats the best class, maybe ill just pick what I want/like and go with it

Comment

Originally posted by jkidd000 View Post
      Thank you guys, cus im still confused whats the best class, maybe ill just pick what I want/like and go with it
      Right now Moonlord does better than Raven. Raven will get some skill boost in the coming 1-2 months which make them relatively stronger.

The problem with Moonlord is taht it is an INT based class; you will have difficulty having high critical chance, which is important for higher DPS. On the other hand Raven is an agi/str class, so you can stack AGI to get both ATK and Crit Chance.

Both are also relatively easy to play ^^
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• jkidd000
        jkidd000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Since you've said Raven is an agi/str type, why some people tend to do agi/vit rather than agi/str?

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Because VIT gives you more HP and allows you to survive better. If you lack VIT or HP in general, you will die to 1-2 hits in nests, making you relatively useless overall. Therefore, they sacrifice some damage for HP.

• jkidd000
        jkidd000 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, thank you! i currently have raven right now as a starter, and my stats are agi/vit

If you're still starting I suggest going for a sub-heal class like Physician/Light Fury/Saint as raid parties don't mind them joining nests even if they're under-geared.

Start with one of those classes to earn good stuff, get rich, then you can buy good gear for your DPS character. Because, as of expected, DPS class gears are expensive.

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        jkidd000

Honestly, I would start with an Elestra as that truly is the easiest class that doesn't require much gear.
        But to answer your question. Yes Guardian / Destroyer will be a good choice as well.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Elestra is in an odd spot in DNSEA. They are rarely viewed as debuffers but rather a cause of frame-lag due to ice spam. They are also not a good dps class so their position is odd. Pure and full reliable support like healers and guardians are better in this case.

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, I see I guess it all depends on if your computer, as well as your team members' computer can handle the Ice spam or not...
    Working...
    X