How to Calculate % Stat bonus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Calculate % Stat bonus?

Hi guys , just want to know on how to calculate it ? Lets say i got 4% INT , so I'll just multiply the% within the white number on stats?

It would be good if someone enlighten me with this. Thank you.

Originally posted by Rezai View Post
    Hi guys , just want to know on how to calculate it ? Lets say i got 4% INT , so I'll just multiply the% within the white number on stats?

It would be good if someone enlighten me with this. Thank you.
    For stat:
    White number: base on level and class
    Green number: base on gear
    Blue number: base on skill (passive or active).
    For 4% INT. Bonus INT = (White + Green) * 4%. This bonus will be added into green to become new green.

For matk/patk, it almost similar to stat except for if you increase raw stat (Int/str/agi), the new patk increase base on raw stat will added into white of the matk/patk.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Rezai
      Rezai commented
      Editing a comment
      I see , thank you for answering my question ^^

The green and white numbers already applied the INT % bonuses. There is no way but to manually add these values and multiply if you want to back-count.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Rezai
      Rezai commented
      Editing a comment
      I see , so it would be hard to really calculate it unless you remove all your equipment and put em one by one .

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      You should not need to calculate each and every one for INT % specifically though. That level of min-maxing is quite extreme ^^

Not necessary to put one by one also. The use of spreadsheet such as excel helps a lot in such calculations.
Working...
X