Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Spin-Off classes and 300% exp boost will be available again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Spin-Off classes and 300% exp boost will be available again?

Hi guys,

I just want to know when/what the exact date of new patch/update that including the release of new spin off class, and all spin off classes will be available again? i'm greedy hahaha.

And also, i'm excited to know if there's coming exp boost event (300%) this coming days/weeks? please tell me, it's very hard to level up without it.

TIA,

According to schedule 14 of Nov would be the patch for oracle elder, you may create spin off classes at that date.
    Not sure when is the 300% exp buff, but u can check out the facebook page to tune in the latest updates.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

We got 200% experince buff today from what they called"surprise Event". it's in SEA website.

Comment

If you are not available today for the experience boost, wait for the Hot Time Event starting on November 20 (according to the events calendar) for another 200% experience boost. Or just wish there will be another surprise event before that (they're called surprise events so no one really can tell if there will be one).

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
          According to schedule 14 of Nov would be the patch for oracle elder, you may create spin off classes at that date.
          Not sure when is the 300% exp buff, but u can check out the facebook page to tune in the latest updates.
          ma'am can i have the schedule?(i mean the link) for the release of elder oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Loydiee View Post
            -snip-
            Dude, it's in the main website, the event calendar...they update the calendar there every now and then.
            https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/41

Comment

Originally posted by Loydiee View Post
              -snip-
              Dude, it's in the main website, the event calendar...they update the calendar there every now and then.

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/41

P.S. post can't get approved if link's placed before edit huh -_-

Comment

Working...
              X