Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now that we have a set date for Kali Spin-off, when'll the Lancea Awakening come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, now that we have a set date for Kali Spin-off, when'll the Lancea Awakening come?

It's just that Awakened Flurry's gameplay style doesn't change that much compared to Awakened Sting Breezers, and the Sting Breezer awakening will be MUCH MORE convenient than current SB gameplay because of how it makes [After-Images] more useful than current Sting Breezer gameplay, which is just [MAGIC SPEARS] literally everywhere (which isn't bad, but it's just really easy to move out of), so I'm itching just to play it already UwU

Any ideas/set release date?

Originally posted by Slippry View Post
    It's just that Awakened Flurry's gameplay style doesn't change that much compared to Awakened Sting Breezers, and the Sting Breezer awakening will be MUCH MORE convenient than current SB gameplay because of how it makes [After-Images] more useful than current Sting Breezer gameplay, which is just [MAGIC SPEARS] literally everywhere (which isn't bad, but it's just really easy to move out of), so I'm itching just to play it already UwU

Any ideas/set release date?
    In a few months. Some have said we are behind KDN by 3 months so most likely in 3 months.

Things are not released based on level of convenience for players, but rather in sequence of patches.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
    X