Where to farm garnet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to farm garnet?

I needed to garnet to enhance my RUDN set, but it is quite hard to come by, and buying it from TH is just too expensive for me. Can anyone show me how to get garnet as much as possible?

Lots of ways to farm garnet aside from buying TH. Here are a few:

1. Nests that drop garnet (e.g. TKN)
    2. Spam abyss 93 dungeon
    3. Spam master 95 dungeon (then disassemble Theano gears from chest)
    4. Disassemble Theano gears
    5. Quests
    6. Wonderful Theme Park Shop
    7. If you have subs, look at growth guide and do quest
    8. If you have subs level 93-94 (not sure about level range), jewel pouches reward garnet rather than high grade garnet. Try to keep one below 95 if you want.

That's all I could think of right now.

Comment

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you suggest me which way is the fastest? What quests give out garnet except the time attack 1?

• NestyMcNestface
      NestyMcNestface commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if you have strong friends that are willing to carry you and your subs for garnet farming, I think fastest way is nests.

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for you answer.

PM:Manuf ill give u some free :}

Comment

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      Wa seriously? I will try to PM you tonight haha.

Garnet are basically "previous cap" items and therefore the supply plummets versus current cap items such as High Grade Garnet.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      So what you trying to say is that instead of farming garnet, we should focus on farming gold to buy the garnet because it is impossible to farm that much of garnet to enhance our gears.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      If it is more efficient, yes. I am no expert in farming gold but you could consider which is more efficient time-wise. You might also need the extra gold for the exorbitantly high enhancing cost for L gears..

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      unfortunately, with my current gear not much gold that i can farm, the most that i can enter is the normal nest. If you do know any efficient gold farming, plz let me know as well, ^^

Fastest way is to spam lv93 abyss distorted zone in Rhadames,
    Every run you would get :
    1. iirc almost every run you would get a garnet.
    2. You can get 2-6 lv93 Jades and 1-2 Hardened Labyss from ROYAL CHESTS
    3. Royal chests would occasionally drop Desirous Theano equipment which gives 500 Nest Points disassembled

Comment

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the confirmation, cathedral confessional or dry swamp (i cant rmb the name) is faster. Which one have a better garnet gain or is it the same?

• SpeedReign
      SpeedReign commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely Cathedral is the fastest, "Dry swamp" has a big map so the enemies are scattered, very cumbersome

• yewray
      yewray commented
      Editing a comment
      ok thank you very much
Working...
X