Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points worth spending

Hello folks,

is there any guide or Q&A which item worth getting using the points system? will be great if there's any and answer with why?

where do u click and check those point?

Comment

• dreadpin
      dreadpin commented
      Editing a comment
      p > below there got a point button

There is no guide as the worth of materials are deemed by their market value at the time of purchase. I suggest checking future contents in the guide section or other sites to look at potential purchase options. At the time being, NPC gift points cannot be translated into currency efficiently, while Wonderful Theme Park points are most effectively used to purchase Sealed Hero Chaos Plates, in hopes of scoring a good one to use.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

think mine is good enuff? or is there any better?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I dunno about you but there's nothing else I wanna buy and I prefer the 1k FD than this.

• GedClack
        GedClack commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, 1K FD is like +1-2% damage?
        CMIIW, if you prefer 1K FD, then your damage must be like 500K+++ ? @.@

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Err yes I am quite geared haha. 1k FD should give around 10% damage increment. It is more long term since FD is the most difficult stat to get yet worth due to % increment.

Another plate you can consider is the one with atk, critical and crit damage. That helps out capping crit for 95 and will increase your damage output significantly. If it's for just 93 content, the one you have is good.
    Working...
    X