Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best semi-support semi-dps class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best semi-support semi-dps class?

I used to play inqui back at 80 cap where it was still viable to play the role of semi-support with kinda okay dps (sadly no longer true now). I wonder if there are still classes which can still adequately perform both functions without sucking at either? or are support classes now required to play full support in order to be viable?

Originally posted by Vincrentz View Post
    I used to play inqui back at 80 cap where it was still viable to play the role of semi-support with kinda okay dps (sadly no longer true now). I wonder if there are still classes which can still adequately perform both functions without sucking at either? or are support classes now required to play full support in order to be viable?
    "DPS" class need gear. Even support with good gears deal better DPS than many DPS classes. I would suggest focusing fully on support if you don't have much gear.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Well, there is no "best" semi-dps, semi-support class cos most of em has different function, gearing and probably it will depend on your gameplay.

I suggest that you should stick on playing saint now, cos of your inqui experience and saint really is a support class that do good dps if geared properly, based on what xenocho said.

Comment

The only hybrid dps classes i can think of is currently
        Inquisitor- cure relic if that matters, able to push stuff well with holy kick, and able to use saint’s ultimate. Still can produce decent dps.

physician - Op heal and cure, sacrifice gives 10% dmg buff, more support sided than dps, PB does good burst. Oh i forgot slime gives ice stack and has portable buffet machine

crusader - able to take aggro from boss, good kickerino skills, decent dps.

Saint - heal cure, also good with kicking , do decent dps but setup waste time and not really reliable as damage dealer.

Light fury - heal cure , and can do decent dps if geared.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Best support is loli (any class), she can:
          - Heal hp 10%, 20%. Heal mp 10%.
          - Increase attack power buff: 15%, 30%.
          - Increase FD buff: 15%
          - Decrease CD buff: -15%
          - Restore cd of all skill
          - Speed buff: 20%, 50%.
          - Crit buff: 20%
          That make all DPS loli become best semi support semi dps class. And Phy become best support class.
          zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            for the speed buff, 20% is ASPD, 50% is movement speed only

Thanks for all the input! I'll probably go for saint since I'm more used to a cleric's playstyle

Comment

Working...
          X