How I get on the top of the statue of Sain Heaven? ;-;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I get on the top of the statue of Sain Heaven? ;-;

my buddies told me that it is no longer possible to climb using the map command. is there any alternative? I am doing some videos and I would like to go up there to record ;-; I remember that two weeks ago I managed to climb but I do not even know how I did it. I happened to do something and when I realized my character was already at the top of the observatory lolwut

google image

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2014-03-25 03-34-30 Tue.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	112040
    Attached Files
    Last edited by night1001; 12-14-2017, 12:43 AM.

Originally posted by night1001 View Post
    my buddies told me that it is no longer possible to climb using the map command. is there any alternative? I am doing some videos and I would like to go up there to record ;-; I remember that two weeks ago I managed to climb but I do not even know how I did it. I happened to do something and when I realized my character was already at the top of the observatory lolwut

google image

Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2014-03-25 03-34-30 Tue.jpg Views:	2 Size:	137.5 KB ID:	112040

Yes you still can, however the fast travel on the map is masked by the GTS gateway so you cant see the green dot on the map. you can to roughly place your crosshair at the upper left on the GTS gate and wait for the pointer to show "central observatory."

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes this is the SEA forums, obviously i will refer to the relevant server...
      I'm not sure for NA since i dont play their server but if you're in sea you can definitely go up there.

• night1001
      night1001 commented
      Editing a comment
      some moderator posted on DNNA facebook '' Like if you miss the Central Observatory ''... It seems that they removed the teleport of Central Observatory... /sad

• night1001
      night1001 commented
      Editing a comment
      what makes me crazy is the fact that I accidentally get up without using telport. I do not remember how exactly I did to climb on Central Observatory. ;-;
Working...
X