can someone explain about DNP? please please please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone explain about DNP? please please please

Hello guys. just like the title, i missed A LOT of news about DNP. I only knew that later on (or it has begun?) DNP will no longer able to buy stuff in cash shop freely like the old days (while it was under CC). Well, I also know that DNP will be reset every month and it is also will be made as event reward. i saw/read these on a post (but i cant find it anymore, perhaps someone can link it for me?) . So i know that i have to use up all my DNP soon before it all starts (the reset). The problem is how am i going to use them? I cant find anything to buy with DNP. Thanks for noticing this post. hope you'll explain to me as well

When ED got the publishing rights back from CC, they changed the DNP system into what is now ED's new DNP system. Now, ED's PM announced that DNSEA will have a similar DNP system as DN NA (a region which they have the publishing rights also) in where DNP can be used for all (if not a more capable variety of) Cash Shop Items, however, there will be a monthly DNP-wipe. Another thing to bring up is that DNSEA will have DNP as a form of Event Rewards from ED. This supposed change is to be implemented in the 9th of January (the January Monthly Patch).

Before January, the best you can buy for now are Synthesis Devices, Hair Styles and Storage Expansion Boxes.
    Last edited by Skyros; 12-23-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• zArAthena
      zArAthena commented
      Editing a comment
      Cannot buy Syn device using DNP now.

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      If I can remember correctly, only the Synth Devices under the 'Hot' tab can be bought. Unless ED did patch that.

• Esncialcsr
      Esncialcsr commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you soo much
Working...
X