Heraldry Page Expansion Coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heraldry Page Expansion Coupon

I am planning to buy Heraldry Page expansion coupon in the cash shop but I am having doubts as to how it works. which is:

1. Will this also permanently unlock the 3 extra slots in the bottom?

2. How does unlocking the 2nd set work? I know for a fact that you can't stack the same heraldry but does the 2nd set add additional heraldries that wasn't there before to add current stats

OR

is it like a switching of set 1 or set 2 of heraldries? that the part i'm mostly confused of...

Originally posted by Jannix View Post
    I am planning to buy Heraldry Page expansion coupon in the cash shop but I am having doubts as to how it works. which is:

1. Will this also permanently unlock the 3 extra slots in the bottom?

2. How does unlocking the 2nd set work? I know for a fact that you can't stack the same heraldry but does the 2nd set add additional heraldries that wasn't there before to add current stats

OR

is it like a switching of set 1 or set 2 of heraldries? that the part i'm mostly confused of...
    Expansion lasts 30 or 90 days depending on which you buy, which allows you to insert 3 extra heraldries whether stat or skill (no duplicates allowed).

The 2nd page works similar to skill tree expansion. You will need a spare/duplicate/repeated set of heraldry for that.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

So it is just like switching set 1 and set 2?

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Most likely. This is not commonly used so I am not 100% sure if it works this way.
    Working...
    X