• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearing question!

Returning player.
    Equipment : Neris +20

Should I get RuneL and convert it to Calypse now or
    Wait for next update, convert Neris to Medea then Calypse. (The update should be coming very soon right?)

Which options is better/more cost efficient?

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Well I can say, getting Rune L to calypse is the fastest way, and somehow its cost efficient as well.

Why? These are some reasons;
    1. Rune Unique to Medea Tier 1 +20 costs around 6-10k gold depend on your enhancement luck.
    2. Medea Tier 1 +20 to Medea Tier 2 +20 costs around 8-12k gold depends on your enhancement luck.
    3. Jellies needed for Medea Tier 2 starting from +11 onward kinda doubled [+11 to +12 uses 60 jellies?] (friend of mine told me about this but need links & proof about these stuff)
    4. Jelly price might go high if this Tier 2 is implemented.

PS. These stuffs are thing that I know so far.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe jellies from medea tier2 has been reduced since jelly from tier1 medea had been reduced from 30 to 18. if it really needs 60 jellies from 11 to 20. better go the runeL route. too bad i'm low in gold right now.

Please take note that if you not geared to kill rune dragon

Rune Dragon Svc for making one weapon ---> 45kg

Cost of converter --> 1000g+ 200spera + etc

Enhance it from 0 to min +10 ---> 30kg?

If you feel you can use this money for just jellies and grind material yourself, go for medea to calypse.

As for overall , if you really fresh returning player, why not exploring the game with semi gears first before advance to end game gear? At least you have more understanding in this game and spend more wisely.

You can't really learn much in nest when you one hit everything.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

Working...
    X