dark summoner skills newbie :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark summoner skills newbie :D

how to activate the awakened skills? i searched it on youtube and did what the other ds user do and nothing happens :< and why there are some skills of ds that i watched on youtube like stigma curse can spam 3x or 4x and idk what's the other skill is not available on me?

forgot to add XD hwo to create oracle class??

Comment

• KONAKONA93
      KONAKONA93 commented
      Editing a comment
      This one need to wait for Eyedentity to put it back in, most probably need to wait until Bleed Phantom is released in SEA server

For Kali related stuff, please post here:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...emple-aa/page2

For spin-off (dark) classes, only can be create when a new dark class is release for one month. Next will be assassin spin-off Blood Phantom in probably 2-4 months.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by Yukhiro View Post
      how to activate the awakened skills? i searched it on youtube and did what the other ds user do and nothing happens :< and why there are some skills of ds that i watched on youtube like stigma curse can spam 3x or 4x and idk what's the other skill is not available on me?
      You need to complete awakening quest by talking to the np. Where you recieve daily quest.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Working...
      X