LRune or Medea Tier 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LRune or Medea Tier 2

So I have evo lidn axe +11 and I wanna know if what method can I save more. Is it better to transfer enhancement to Lrune then make it +12 or make neris to medea +20 tier 2? Thanksh

As far as i know,
    Time, Gold & Materials Wise = L Rune.

Fun Fact : Did you know that. Tier 2 Medea uses 60 jellies starting +10? It's ridiculous.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• CiferGranny
      CiferGranny commented
      Editing a comment
      alright thanks. Yaaa fak that 60 jelly

Soooo in a nutshell: L Rune > Medea T2

Medea Tier 2 is clearly inferior to L Rune due to the enhancement bonus stats that legend equipment gets. (specially the FD there) But then acquiring senpai L Rune isn't a walk in the park compared to it's kouhai Medea.
    While Medea isn't as good as it's senpai L Rune, it offers a "long term" equipment investment and is definitely easier to achieve, and of course easier to enhance compared to L Rune. (Less gold, Semi-mid tier damage(not sure about this))
    The only cons i see here is the 60 jellies per upgrade, its kinda MEEEHHH.

Ok, so what do I mean about long term?
    Well future updates will allow us to convert Tier 2 Medea +20 to clean Calypse, which is great. You could get yourself busy upgrading your Medea equipment for now while
    waiting for that update to come. Although I myself still doesn't know what materials will it need to convert Medea to Calypse, still it's a good opportunity for casual/semi-paytoplay players out there
    to get Calypse.

I have nothing else to say.

Have a great day.
    FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

Yeah but the lrune can also be upgraded to calypse. And also, the compensation it gives is a great way to start the calypse to +20. Unlike the medea that it haa nothing. But yea i get your point. Lrune enhancement will kill me. Lol. Thanks

Comment

I'd get medea tier 2 just because Lv95 Unique jades and beyond are freaking powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by sngweiwei View Post
          I'd get medea tier 2 just because Lv95 Unique jades and beyond are freaking powerful.
          Freaking expensive as well, for now.

Comment

• sngweiwei
            sngweiwei commented
            Editing a comment
            No denying that. But definitely worth considering when prices are down.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            *when GDN patch released

Honestly, I want to test how great these Medea T2 can do by forming a HC raid team consisting of character who uses full +20 Medea T2 gears and of course full genesis(refined or normal will do). No L-gear weapon and armor runs. Then again, its only an experiment and also for fun. Altho, I still want to hear your opinions about this idea.

Comment

LRune is something to consider especially when you wanna share gears

Comment

Working...
            X