PVE skill build for Raven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVE skill build for Raven

Anyone has the current PVE skill build for Raven mind posting it here?

yes sure

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...sin-s-perch-aa
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

u shuold've put it on assassin theard
      well i didnt played the boosted raven yet so wait for some others player who tested it

Comment

sharing mine

https://dnskillsim.herokuapp.com/sea...-0-00-----0--0
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Questions :
          1) Why did you take Blade Runner? I feel that it's unnecessary for PVE content but maybe you can share what you use it for.
          2) Why lvl 1 Umbra? I believe it's one of the higher DPS skills in skill details tab so you miss out on quite alot damage potential there. I would rate it behind GC, Rake EX Instant, and Rain Drop, Umbra usually comes after that.

• KillianQ
          KillianQ commented
          Editing a comment
          im more of a solo player that's why i dont do raids that much (other than svc)...i took Blade Runner for extra mobility, an emergency tumble (in case i get caught off guard, helps to be paranoid too xD) and obviously for PVP cases (in case i feel like doing some, or if PVP becomes worth it in the future as i don't want to buy any skill tree expansion cause im just a poor boy from a poor family)

lvl 1 Umbra because i feel like you rarely get full damage on Umbra especially on mobile bosses...and most of the damage will probably come from GC anyways

this is still my personal build and i mostly prioritize surviving over damage cause i usually play alone (Ravens don't fly in groups right?)...and no im not a pro...just sharing my stuff lol

btw try asking SpeedColie, he has a YT channel showcasing his Raven...not sure if he's in the forums tho
      Working...
      X