Should i get 90lv jades or 93lv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i get 90lv jades or 93lv?

Ive seen some people getting lv90 jades with high ehancement. It is because its easier to obtain?
    Also, if i were to go with lv93 jades, i have alot of unused/extra 93lv jades, should i sell those in the market ( as i saw some of them is worth like 80gs but idk if anyone will buy it) or just disassemble them and enhance mine.
    Thanks in advance!

Well lvl90 because its cheaper tho, thats why.

For your unused lvl93 jades, selling them individually is always significantly earns more that dissemble and sell in fragments, but this require TH tickets and a lot of time since you need to sell them 1 by 1. Let say time is not a problem for you, it will be better to sell the jades individually, get the golds and use them to enhance your jades.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
      Well lvl90 because its cheaper tho, thats why.

For your unused lvl93 jades, selling them individually is always significantly earns more that dissemble and sell in fragments, but this require TH tickets and a lot of time since you need to sell them 1 by 1. Let say time is not a problem for you, it will be better to sell the jades individually, get the golds and use them to enhance your jades.
      So i use my golds to buy fragments for enhancing?

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, it would be labour and time intensive process

If stat-wise between 90 and 93, 93 wins ofc. It's better to just disassemble excess jades and use the fragments to enhance yours. When you sell the raw jades you have to consider it takes a lot of time to sell jades, if you have no TH ticket you'll get tax everytime you put it, and you'll have 33g capital (im not sure, last time i checked 1 stamp = 11g and you need 3 for sealing 93 jades iirc).

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Adding to this, people can get tons of 93 jades in DZ when spamming for memory fragments (unless they ignore it)

• OdinM
        OdinM commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, I see lots of people complaining no one will party them because of poor gear, but don't want to accompany me in DZ(I do 3 mins per run, and I only need memory frag, they can keep all the jades).

• TruthOrDare
        TruthOrDare commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a friend that can farm 40-50kg per week by selling jades
    Working...
    X