• Show
Clear All

• How can I reach 60+ FPS?

Tech Specs:
    Laptop
    Processor: i5 7300HQ
    GPU: 4GB Gtx 1050
    RAM: 12GB

​​​​​​AFAIK i should be able to run with 60+fps even with High Settings.

​​​​​But Im just getting around 40-50.. Even if I lower it down.. Am I missing something here??

​​​

oh well, you and I almost have the same laptop specs, but sadly that 60+ fps is unimaginable to get even on Mixed Low/Average Settings.
    whenever i do solos, i get 45-50 fps, but when 8m raid w/ reduced skill visibility for teammates, FPS cant reach 40.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
      oh well, you and I almost have the same laptop specs, but sadly that 60+ fps is unimaginable to get even on Mixed Low/Average Settings.
      whenever i do solos, i get 45-50 fps, but when 8m raid w/ reduced skill visibility for teammates, FPS cant reach 40.

If u want to increase ur laptop's FPS 50-60 u might wanna know this :

In today’s action-oriented games, the frame rate may range from 30 FPS (for example, in "Halo 3") to over 100 FPS (as in"Unreal Tournament 3").

U can reduce Resolution, Change the game's video settings, use Fiber optic optimization software,or call ur ISP to check

if U have stable FPS.

When i last played DN i noticed that FPS game disruption and LAG or delay has more to do with the ISP or connectivity.
      Last edited by ELpatron50; 02-14-2018, 10:20 PM.
      http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

Originally posted by ELpatron50 View Post

If u want to increase ur laptop's FPS 50-60 u might wanna know this : sorry, I don't need to increase mine. its stable atm

In today’s action-oriented games, the frame rate may range from 30 FPS (for example, in "Halo 3") to over 100 FPS (as in"Unreal Tournament 3"). I don't play these sort of games you've said so I have no idea, instead I can smoothly play DotA 2 , CS:GO, Nier Automata: Day 1, Battlefield 4 & One, and many more, so I can definitely say my PC optimization is good.

U can reduce Resolution, Change the game's video settings, use Fiber optic optimization software,or call ur ISP to check. I'm using stable 50mbps fiber connection.

if U have stable FPS.

When i last played DN i noticed that FPS game disruption and LAG or delay has more to do with the ISP or connectivity.
        Check reds. ty.
        I just DN isn't optimized very well compare to other games. as @Riugа said on his statements about KR game industry. discussion is here in thislink
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
        X