Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do after 95 lvl?

Hello guys

So... I decided to quit this game like 2 years ago. I had really strong equipment, knew almost everything about the game so it started to be boring for me. Now after 2 years im back, can say that many things are TOTALLY DIFFERENT and i feel like an ultra newbie.
    I hit lvl 95 with decent eq, can't finish main quest cause im stucked on casket quest that is bugged i think.

And now my question is...What can i do now ? How can i get better equipment? What nests can i do solo if i get something better? What can i do in free time ? Daily quests? :O What about event things etc.

Sorry but i feel like its a different game for me :3 When i was playing there was no jades, no talismans, and Sea dragon was the only raid Now there is many way other things =)

Thanks for any answers and help i appreciate ♥

What can i do now :DN contents such as nests raids pvp
    ? How can i get better equipment?: farm your way up:do daily quests,community points,nightmare,cube hunt[93 hc nests],begger boxes.slayer mode[if lucky u can drop slayer equipments they are equal to calypse that right now is the best equip]
    What nests can i do solo if i get something better? :well it depend on ur gears but just go with party
    What can i do in free time ? Daily quests? :O the answear gonna be the same as ur first question : DN content nest raids pvp,chill with ur guild and so on ....
    What about event things etc.:what about it ?xD

Comment

Originally posted by Inezz7 View Post
      I hit lvl 95 with decent eq, can't finish main quest cause im stucked on casket quest that is bugged i think.
      Try to abandon the main quest and then retake the main quest back, that should solve the issue and make sure your are not in a party when going to that area

And now my question is...What can i do now
      - You can try to complete all the daily task (press V to view them), do the daily quest given by the priestess of darkness near the dark gate, hunt for community point (press O to check them, at the top most tab),nest content, theme park, etc.

How can i get better equipment?
      - If you starting out with limited amount of gold, I suggest you to get the Neris equipment from the blacksmith (under the level 95 tab), then enchance it to +20 (you can enhance them to +10 without fearing that the equipment will break), then after that convert them to Medea Tier 1 (you can craft the converter at the blacksmith there) and repeat the process until you have +20 Tier 2 Medea Equipment
      - Or if you have money, get RUDN service, get the L-RUDN set and then convert it to Calypse set
      - Or like ChiefTheDogo says
      Originally posted by ChiefTheDogo View Post
      slayer mode[if lucky u can drop slayer equipments they are equal to calypse that right now is the best equip]
      What nests can i do solo if i get something better?
      Well, as a starter you can try to clear those level 90 nests (manticore, archbishop, daidalos) then slowly proceed to those level 93 nests etc. (Try to avoid those 4 man dragon nest for now if you dont have good gears unless you have party willing to carry you through those nests)

What can i do in free time?
      You can do anything (as long as you don't break the rules :3)

Daily quests?
      It's something like the quest given by the dishonest merchant everyday so that we can hunt for teardrop last time

What about event things
      Currently there are a few events running which you can refer those event at the main page there

When i was playing there was no jades
      Well you can say jade is something like the old potential system except you can buy/sell the jade with the specific stat rather than sell the equipment with the speciifc potential

no talismans
      You can just treat talisman something like heraldry

Sea dragon was the only raid
      Yup, remembering those moment where the tanker unable to provoke the dragon and then party wipe out

Hope that helps you out and sorry if there's any misinformation.

-Lancea Awakening -Lancea's Skill Balancing -Everyone's Banquet -Valentine's Day Event -Cash Shop Updates Lancea Awakening Flurry Vulnerable’ effect can now be triggered more easily by managing Energy. Vulnerable’s duration is also increased. Evil Punisher (Active) A skill that finds evil spirits hidden in the chaos of two dimensions. Evil spirits found will explode if there is an enemy nearby. Evil spirits that remain without exploding can be removed manually

Comment

delete your chaacter / be imperator of the server

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey guys, salty boi is back.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't be mean, he's just sharing his goal

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh sorry, he might be the future ROB seller, better that I start to be friend with him.
      Working...
      X