Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moonlord: Elemental Converter or No? (Newbie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlord: Elemental Converter or No? (Newbie)

Hi, I am new to this game and would like some advice on my LV95 Moonlord.
    I've been reading guides and watching videos and I see ppl using the Elemental Conversion Jade on their main weapon.
    I could see in the video that it looks strong but almost all the videos I watched are uploaded CAP90 and below.

Question:
    1. Is it still viable to make my moonlord elemental? If yes, proceed with the next questions.. if not, what should I focus/build.
    2. What is the best element to use for moonlord?
    3. How much Element % should I have to be effective because I would be sacrificing too much INT/Magic dmg right?

Please keep in mind Ive been playing for only 2 weeks now. My equipment is mostly +10 Hero Neris. But I got Main Weapon Medea +6.

Edit: I'd also like to mention that most of the time, Im playing alone or with random party.

1. every non elem class should convert since there is a cap in which you can increase your dmg with pure attack power jades which is 32%
    2. any
    3. if your elem is below 32% with ecj then dont convert.

you can check this post for further analysis
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nversion-jades

Comment

• Celdris
      Celdris commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi thank you for your reply. Can I do some follow up questions?
      1. In your answer no.1, can you elaborate on this? As I am fairly new, I may not know if I'm already using it without realizing it.
      2. Is it possible to reach 32% without costumes? (They are too expensive.) I recently tested it but the max I could achieve is 16%. That is 1 ECJ, and 3 +8% elemental jades (on gauntlet and 2 rings)

• metier
      metier commented
      Editing a comment
      just check the post linked since it mostly covers all the questions made by the others and your question too

Check this out
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...nversion-jades

Comment

1. Yes, it is. In fact, not equipping ECJ and utilizing one of the elements would limit your damage since you won't benefit from elemental debuff and % elemental attack increase.

2. Ideally, you should utilize whichever element your target is vulnerable to (for RUDN 8-man HC). However, I'd suggest you go with ice element since it's the least expensive option out of the 4 elements.

3. You may lose a considerable amount of Magic Attack, but you can easily compensate for that loss with ECJ + 3 elemental jade and more if you have other source to help you boost elemental attack (costume, title, talisman, and debuff).

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Among 21 different classes in my account, I have yet to find anyone that can match Arch Heretic in Dark Banquet. I was able to easily kill even Tacitus without any partner assistance nor having death spirit enter the arena.

• Celdris
        Celdris commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, Sir Near, thank you very much for your inputs. I would like to ask a follow up here instead of making a different thread. Im having trouble deciding what jades to equip. Intel or magic? Is +4k int jade better than a +8k magic damage jade? What is the magic dmg gain per int of moonlord? Is there a way to know these numbers?

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Moonlord gains 1 magical attack per INT.

The attack gain from 8k magic jade is higher than that of 4k int jade. However, the latter would allow you to also increase your critical damage, an especially important modifier to further bolster your output.

Go for 8k magic jade if you already have 290% critical damage without Archer's buff (very unlikely since you just started gearing your character). Otherwise, go with 4k int jade.

Note that choosing stat over raw attack is only recommended for Moonlord/Sting Breezer/Artillery (since they gain 1 attack per int, higher than any other class) or Dark Avenger (highest % str boost in the game at 90%).
    Working...
    X