Converting Rune Armor to Medea Tier 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Rune Armor to Medea Tier 1

Hello everyone, I have just returned playing on this server and I have two questions which I would like to be answered.

1) When converting rune parts to medea t1, do i get to choose the stats or will the stats my rune part already has be kept?
    like RUDN (AGI/INT) = Medea (my choice) / RUDN (AGI/INT) = Medea (same stats)

2) Is it better to buy rune dragon part or should I invest in RUDN normal SVC? Is the probability of getting rudn part 100%?

I'm thanking in advance!

1)stats will be the same but after upgrading it to tire II u can choose any stat

Patience is a virtue~
    Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      it change with the patch where you can convert +20 neris to medea , good thing i haven't change those rune unique with crappy stats yet.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      atom100
      Ah, good to know.
      I never convert anything to Medea so I won't know.

To those planning to make Medea/Calypse using Rune eq, do so before it gets removed in the future.

• frozenpotetu
      frozenpotetu commented
      Editing a comment
      welp maybe they changed it to "choose any stats" really sorry i > . < crafted mine long ago(95 cap release)

1. yes when u convert rune dragon unique to medea u can chose stats now.
    2. rune dragon unique price are extremly low now so i wouldnt suggest u do scv as its not 100% to get parts

Comment

Working...
    X