Raise your Bleed Phantom Event Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raise your Bleed Phantom Event Question

What if i create multiple Bleed Phantom characters on a single account, does the rewards count as many BP i have created on a single account and leveled it up to 95? or it is only exclusive per account and is an account basis rewarding system?

Example:
    CLYMAX created 3 BP on a single account, just for fun, raised it to level 95 before the stipulated time of the end of event.

Following questions:
    1. Does that account of CLYMAX is eligible for rewards, at this situation, he has 3 BP raised to level 95, will he get x3 the reward? 15,000 DNP? 135 Weapon & Armor Powerstones? 3 FTG Potions? 15 Weapon and Armor Engraving Scrolls?

2. Do all rewards except DNP are character basis? is the rewards that will be sent via special storage can only be obtained by the Bleed Phantom he created? (Ex. BP1 can collect a reward on special storage, is it only exclusive to that character? can you collect the other BP's reward with your BP 1? 3 bleed phantoms raised to level 95 are named BP1, BP2, BP3 Respectively to avoid confusion while reading this)

3. What if CLYMAX considers to r

EDIT: The Event has no TnC/notice attached to it. My bad. Only ED knows as of now if its per character or per account basis. (Unless another thread has already answered this question)
    Last edited by Skyros; 03-16-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Um, when will the rewards for maxing your BP be given? Or you need to do something in game before you can receive the reward besides leveling your BP to 95? Cause I looked at the event calendar there was no reward date written there.

Advance thanks for the answer.

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        Go back, look at the calendar again, if you can't see it, why can i see it? maybe you need a doctor to look at your eyes

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
      Go back, look at the calendar again, if you can't see it, why can i see it? maybe you need a doctor to look at your eyes
      Hmm, I just checked it again. The text in between 5000dnp and surprise event wasn't there when I last checked. Sorry, but btw you could've just said its on 23, instead of being rude enough to tell me to go get a doctor look at my eyes ))

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        its not being rude, its showing you how i am confused how you didn't know about it since you can check up the calendar again before posting your topic

its not being rude, its showing you how i am confused how you didn't know about it since you can check up the calendar again before posting your topic
      I checked the calendar before posting, I'm not someone who asks questions if I can find the answers for myself.

Go back, look at the
      calendar again, if you can't see it, why can i see it? maybe you need a doctor to look at your eyes
      Hmm, if you didn't write there "maybe you need a doctor to look at your eyes", I prolly wouldn't have misunderstood it as you being rude ))

Comment

• CLYMAX
        CLYMAX commented
        Editing a comment
        so, you want to make this a bigger issue and make it longer? what? are you a kid who's flirting with me in a sarcastic way? keep doing this i will flag your post as spam

so, you want to make this a bigger issue and make it longer? what? are you a kid who's flirting with me in a sarcastic way? keep doing this i will flag your post as spam
      Not really, I was just pointing out why I saw your reply as rude. Welp, I wasn't even intending to get you mad. Nvm, its fine now ))

Comment

Working...
      X