RuneL to Calypse Converter Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RuneL to Calypse Converter Removal

As title above, I want to ask if converter for Rune to Calypse/Medea still usable after the removal if I craft that converter beforehand?

Question 1 : Is it disable the usage of the converter or just merely remove the converter? Still function if I craft beforehand?

Question 2: Does the compensation reward still exist if the converter still can be used?

Tasha Hope you can clarify this for us. Thank you in advance!
    No Pain No Gain

I need answers to this also.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tasha can give us a tone down water gun answer right now cos of very important customers needing personal assistance on crafting using converters .

same sentiments here, as i dont want to convert right away coz i still need my rune for farming nest on ky subs..

Comment

Tasha can we have update on this thanks

Comment

[Match 2018 Patch Note]

[Rune Dragon Equipment Conversion]
        - In the next update (modified), changing Unique/Legend grade Rune Dragon equipment to Lv95 equipment will no longer be possible.

This mean Patch Note On April 2018 ( This conversion item will remove ? )
        Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          The converter will be removed from crafting option on next patch.
          The question is can players keep those converters if they craft it beforehand.
          Will they still be functional, that's the question.

And you misspell March.

• SaintSG
          SaintSG commented
          Editing a comment
          icic thank you for you information Knee

• acevanlee
          acevanlee commented
          Editing a comment
          not to break your hopes but if you read the sentence as it is, it literally mean that the changing or the converting itself will no longer be possible. They ddnt mention anythng about the converter itself.
          Just a thought though. But because there are errors in previous patches theres still hope

Up for this. Tasha

Comment

Up for this Thread. Thanks Knee for guiding me here.

Comment

Update pls Tasha

Comment

Bump Tasha

Comment

Bump! Tasha

Comment

*Sigh* They don;t wanna clarify
                  Verbena Please clarify

Comment

i think they want to entirely remove service runners for this patch (currently, they can do services in providing easy access to veteran powerstones by Hell service, but the enhancement materials will be changed into something else very soon, not sure if they will still be able to do service runs depending on the needs of players ingame on nests whether it is for a title, event, etc,)

Comment

• NASALord
                      NASALord commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think the only problem with whether converter work or not is not going affect service thing as service is in dead stage . Just matter of spera of making converter to convert now or nah. If converter works even removal patch coming, then we can craft ahead and take time. Else we can either go enhance or go medea.

• Chrissch
                      Chrissch commented
                      Editing a comment
                      they aren't dead yet, since hellmode came, there are some high end gear players takes the chance of giving service runs for other people in exchange for gold, and they actually leave the party right after the final boss is defeated, so that everything else could be randomly distributed to the customers

• NASALord
                      NASALord commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yea, but anyhow runeL doesnt works much miracle in 95cap content. It just matter whether wait Miracle Garden comes and take time to convert or enhance right now.

If converter still works after removal, then people still can have their harmo hunt or anything with multiple character. It affects a lot in terms of farming or financial decision.Just need to craft beforehand
                      Last edited by NASALord; 03-27-2018, 01:45 AM.

Still waiting for the Answer. Tasha

Comment

up for this please

Comment

Please verify Tasha . Much Appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X