Questions for Suprised Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Suprised Gacha Event

Hello, I was just wondering if the following is also an eligible entry for the event:

1. Purchasing Altea Box with the use of discount coupon.
    2. Purchasing Altea Box with DNP.
    3. Purchasing Altea Box in the Trade House.
    4. Purchasing Altea Box and Giving it to other characters (The other char will open the box)
    5. Purchasing a discounted Altea Box (Discount coupon) with DNP.

A Reply is really appreciated.

I wonder if you bother to check other threads whether these questions were answered. 1, 2, 5 yes. The person purchasing the gift aka spending the DNP/EYET qualifies. 3 no.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      Aint this common in this forums, "People who doesnt read forums and start a duplicate thread of the already existing one". Seriously, these people. -_-

This may not be related to the topic; how to buy EYET with Smart load (PH)? (Since gamex cc are sold out already) Thanks.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      You could ask people you know to buy the CC for you, those that live near shops available. Sorry, I'm not from PH so I can't help with that, but I hope this idea helps. Reliable people btw.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      No other means to purchase cc codes via mobile reload aside from gamex.

• Naxsu
      Naxsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I know another one but its sold out too. Shot!
Working...
X