Question regarding Gearing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Gearing up

I have a sniper class as my main, i am wondering if it's time for her to actually get new accessories.

Question is :
    1. Should i buy Unique lvl95 accessories early as soon as i get the gold? or
    2. Save money to buy a refined genesis lvl95 ring accessory on TH that you can only see a few times nowadays?
    3. Should i grind for Crystal points by purchasing Beggar's Box from Loffy? it will take some time but it's less pricey than buying
    4. Should i buy Unique lvl95 Jades? or Craft them? should i buy the stat creator from the nest store where there's a chance that the stat could be added/changed on the jade used?
    5. Is it worth the gold to purchase lvl95 rare talismans with additional stats instead of crafting them? because they take time.
    6. Are Unique lvl95 accessories stronger than the Rune Dragon Accessories? Why? care to explain?
    7. Heraldry that are crafted from plates has additional stats, as i have seen a difference on 1 same heraldry being sold on TH, the other one has better stats than the other, so there is a chance to attain a more stronger heraldry by crafting instead of receiving a pre-crafted heraldry from nest, should i buy these Heraldry if i find it the price is worth it's given stat?
    8. Costumes nowadays are more accessible with the restriction of DNP, but the prices are higher, what should i do? i currently have a one piece for my sniper, it's not as strong as purchasing individual parts of costumes, what should i invest? a rare costume? or an epic costume? i know the epic costumes are stronger, but a single epic costume's price is considered for me to purchase atleast 3 rare costume parts for my sniper, and because certain parts only provide specific stat boost, should i go for epic which drastically improves a few of my stat for a high price? or go for a rare costume that gives average stat to all redeemable stats for a considerable amount of price that could be the same as buying 1 epic costume?

That's all of my questions, thanks!

Some of these questions can be solved if you use dngearsim to emulate different gears to calculate your stats. Why are certain gears better? Mathematics is why. Using this reasoning, you can also judge the % increment in total output versus the cost of the upgrade. Since you had so much time to write, I'd assume you would be willing to spend the same amount of time investigating these too. Let me know if you need any help with it.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Chrissch
      Chrissch commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the tip
Working...
X