Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lagendia Exploration and Board Game S2

When will both events end?
    There was no stipulation of when these events would end.
    Since both events started earlier than it was supposed to, will it end earlier too? I hope not.
    ED gave lots of events for us which I really appreciate but it's difficult to do all events at once. It would be very helpful to know when both events will end so I can adjust the schedule I made for myself. I'll be able to prioritize an event based of the duration of the event.

From past experience, most probably they will end together with the next month patch (15 May).
    Lot of grinding events this month, but all of them are basically doing the same thing: grinding the dungeons and clearing nests.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Lagendia Continent Exploration always ends on a Saturday at 9:00AM (so looking at the calendar, May 13 is the nearest Saturday before next patch date (May 15))
      Do note that LCE is not accessible every Saturday 7AM-9AM for the tabulation of weekly rankings so technically it will end on May 13 7AM

Board Game Season 1 was accessible until Feb 6 10AM (right before patch) so Season 2 will probably end on May 15 10AM ( before the maintenance starts).
      Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-21-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X