Need help for wrong weapon type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for wrong weapon type

Hi guys, so i used my sassy weapon coupon to exchange for a voodoll(im playing sorceress) However, my main 2nd weapon is a spellbook from the +20medea set. Im so frustrated that i have missed out the requirement. Now im unable to equip it... Hence, any ways to change my weapon type? Thank u!!

You have 3 options:

1. Wait for the [Medea Converter Fix] to given out tomorrow after maintenance. Hopefully, it can change your Medea Spellbook into Medea Voodoo Doll.

2. Convert your +20 Medea Spellbook to Calypse then use the Legend Weapon Converter (available from the Nest Store) to change your Spellbook into Voodoo Doll.

3. File a ticket using 1:1 inquiry and ask them to change your Aisha Weapon into another type. (this is possible. I have a friend who changed class and requested a weapon change using this method). He changed from Tempest to Sniper and requested to change his Light Shortbow into Light Longbow). Your Sassy Weapon Voodoll will disappear, and you will receive a new exchange coupon.

Comment

Hi. You can file 1:1 ticket for those scenario. You have to wait tho heuheuhue

Comment

Thank u babykuri, i filed a ticket alr but looks like they stoped helping careless players to do a weapon type replacement. If. Option 1 failed i will have to resort to option 2.

Comment

Working...
        X