Resurrection scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resurrection scroll

Are resurrection scrolls tradable? if not , what is the safe way to trade resurrection scroll?(i have 80 revive scrolls , need 100 for Change job)

in the past 5months of my dn life ED nver distributed one... aside from the lvl up box you cant obtain them ingame or thru trade.. just cash shop

Comment

• Dragonest123
      Dragonest123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Umm is it legal if i trade it with gold ? like they gift me the resu scrolls ? and can i post at the trade section like Buying resu scroll for 10kg smthing like that?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      @Dragonest123

In-game tips clearly stated that "It is illegal to trade Cash Items outside of Trading House". Not to mention that such transaction (gold first or gift first) involves a great deal of risk, as either one of you could easily scam the other.

No. Resu Scroll cannot be traded. It doesn't appear in inventory after you purchased it from the Cash Shop. It is automatically added to your red hearts.

The safest way is to topup EYET into your own account and buy Healing Lily Package ( 50 Resu for for 6980 Cash)

Comment

As far as I can tell, resurrection scrolls can only be purchased from Cash Shop.

However, you can get them at a slightly cheaper price by using discount coupon (must use up all red heart first, x14 resurrection scrolls for 900 EYET) or Healing Lily Package (x50 resurrection scrolls for 6980 EYET).

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        this is only applicable for newbies who haven't died yet
    Working...
    X