X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub Char Need Help

Hi Everyone

I'm here again asking question please bear with me,

I'm a max level RM with M T-1 Set but I'm having problem farming because it's too slow for me. I only got I character so I wanted to create a sub char for better farming and fun. having one character is boring right? It has a limit to everything most common is fatigue.

So my choices are. ( I need an expert opinion about my choices )

Shooting Star - Flurry - Adept - Mechina other classes are welcome too.

Thank you so much and GOD BLESS AND GOD SPEED

~Cheers~

Because you already have a max level RM, Shooting Star is your best option.
    Those two lolis can share jades (Wind), plates, talisman and costumes if you have any (or planning to buy one).

and Loli is Life <3

Comment

• dhendhen008
      dhendhen008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolis <3. may I ask about SS pve guild? thank you ^_^

if your sole purpose is for farming this 1 should be considered

best create a sub which is inline with your main.. same class/race(?) with same main stats

BENEFITS: can use same costume, talisman, plates, jades, accessories and most likely same class understanding... you just need to equip it with good set..
    when i created a sub, it has same items as my main but with medT1+10 and i can join hell nests. + my dps is not that far from them(calypse users)

i myself got 2 flurries and is already enough for me(2-4hrs playtime a day)..
    im still waiting for the 2nd class specialization of lancea to come which is most likely around 4months from now.. hopefully 1 of them is STR base

Comment

Working...
    X