Mid and High Grade Powerstone Server Storageable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid and High Grade Powerstone Server Storageable

From March you guys told in your patch notes that you will make sure that powerstones will be server storageable. It's been two months already since the patch yet it is still not server storageable.

According to your patch notes that you will post a reannouncement about the update, which will mean you are going to update them, sooner or later.

The players are missing those updates already and some servers allow server storageable with all powerstone while ed is not even looking at the backlogs since it's been a lot of patches already yet this feature is not implemented.

Question : are you still planning to implement them in the near future? Because if not, you have to announce it base on your march patch notes.

The community deserves to know. The players deserve to know as well. At least communication is better than nothing.

Thanks!
    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Originally posted by McYongers View Post
    From March you guys told in your patch notes that you will make sure that powerstones will be server storageable. It's been two months already since the patch yet it is still not server storageable.

According to your patch notes that you will post a reannouncement about the update, which will mean you are going to update them, sooner or later.

The players are missing those updates already and some servers allow server storageable with all powerstone while ed is not even looking at the backlogs since it's been a lot of patches already yet this feature is not implemented.

Question : are you still planning to implement them in the near future? Because if not, you have to announce it base on your march patch notes.

The community deserves to know. The players deserve to know as well. At least communication is better than nothing.

Thanks!

At least communication is better than nothing.
    ...communication is better than nothing.

I know right. If the staff can / can't do this or that, they should at least provide explanation.
    you know to avoid confusion and such. But we don't know if they having a hard time enough.
    Sometimes I feel ashamed complaining. So I just sit here and like meh.

Comment

yow i donno how to make a new topic so ill just post it here.
      after the server maintenance i cant log in anyone else has this problem?

Comment

• kotomi278
        kotomi278 commented
        Editing a comment
        well at the site no more maintenance can be seen so didnt know im expecting they buffed my useless in party guardian.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        click the NEWS , it's there.

• kotomi278
        kotomi278 commented
        Editing a comment
        thx bro usually i only look at notice till the maintenance ended.

Heh. 2 months after, announcement still not there. It's so hard to announce something like this i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• yueruchi
        yueruchi commented
        Editing a comment
        who would notice that lmao

Calling all the moderators to seek for help on this previous backlog that should be done since two months ago.

Thanks Verbena Mantou Tasha Dean Nest

Last edited by McYongers; 05-16-2018, 01:01 AM. Reason: Placed the image

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Bringing up this topic due to lack of attention.

You can bring patches for the missing contents for may but you can't even bring your power stones to server storage as per March announcement.

Comment

Working...
        X