About Costumes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Costumes.

Hi! It's me again. Noob question. Is there anywhere or anyway I can view costumes in the game? I wanted to see what the Sea Dragon Costume from the Wonderful Shop would look like on different characters.
    Is there a place/thread where they showcase this costume?

There's a thread that showcase all costume released in dn sea. I'm not sure if there's sea dragon costume there. @_@
    From BabyKuri's thread http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...eased-in-dnsea

Comment

As far as I know you can't view the Sea Dragon Costume set from the wonderful shop. Though you can view the cash shop's costumes they're selling by simply clicking the costume box or a costume piece in the shop. I'm new to this forum so I don't really know if there is a showcase of costumes thread here so sorry can't help you at that part...

Comment

Yeah you could only preview costumes that are tradeable in the trading house or in the cash shop.

I took the liberty of searching and could only find ones for the first 5 classes in the game, you'll have to search for the others yourself or just roam around in the game itself they're quite common to find

This is the full costume itself so disregard the primary and secondary weapon parts since if I remember correctly you can't buy those.

-added note check BabyKuri's guide detailing every costume released in DNSEA I haven't checked the full post yet but it's most likely there, link below
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...eased-in-dnsea

(credits to whoever own this photo)

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	2 Size:	1,009.7 KB ID:	138475
        Last edited by Ozm40; 05-30-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Thank you, guys! I wish they had a viewing system like some of the games I played. Anyway, Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by whitenoise1 View Post
            Thank you, guys! I wish they had a viewing system like some of the games I played. Anyway, Thanks again!
            IF Sea Dragon Costume Set is all that you want , then try going on character creation for DWC , you'll find every hero wearing SDN costume .

Comment

• whitenoise1
              whitenoise1 commented
              Editing a comment
              YES! Thank you! The Kali, Machina and Sorceress ones are looking good. I know which ones to get now.
          Working...
          X