Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me if you got banned when you transfer gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me if you got banned when you transfer gold?

My old account had about 103k gold when i quitted. If i transfer the gold to my account will i get banned? As i read ppl got banned mailing gold.

There have been several instances where players who sent/received a large sum of gold were banned under the suspicion of gold buying/selling.

If you wish to move your gold from two separate accounts, I would advise you to use Trading House.
    • First, log in with your new account (hence referred as Account A).
    • Put an item at the Trading House (could be anything of little value) and set the price to 103k (the amount of gold on your account, hence referred as Account B). Make sure you have Trading House ticket to ignore item registration fee.
    This method will cost you some gold due to Trading House tax, but it's one of the safest way to trade gold between two separate accounts.

Comment

Don't worry about get ban when transferring gold from your old account. ED/CC is not that stupid like people think. There are few case people claim they get ban because of mailing gold. But the situation is not that simple like forum people think. They either indeed related to RMT or other suspicious activity.
      In short, if your source of gold is clean, from your own farming. No need to worry.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

I'm not sure ED works here now but previously when Cherry Credit was the Publisher, people drop an Email/To Gardener(Live Support) about the Gold transaction.

Comment

i transfer gold b/n my chars in 1 acc. and the highest gold i transferred so far was 80k gold and nothing happened to my acc
          i do this every wk when i transfer the gold my alt obtained w/n the week and ive doing this since january this year..
          i can say that its safe

Comment

Working...
          X