X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Cerberus Nest

1. Why they sell Cerberus nest service?

2. What reward for that nest?

3. What bug that they were talked about?

4. How to prevent?

5. One entry ticket per account or per character?

Thanks.
    I'm so sick of this fake love ....

1. They don't have reliable friends or guild mates they can trust. Running with public party isn't always safe (potential bug user), so they might as well do anything to secure profit, however little.

2. 500 gold + 100 jellies + Cerberus' Paw + Dungeon Points (details may be slightly different CMIIW) for Party Lader/Ticket Holder. Party members will only receive dungeon points, unless they exploit the bug.

3. Due to Forum and Abuse Policy, I cannot give you full explanation on how the bug works. However, it allows the bug user to steal Party Leader/Ticket Holder loot.

4. Only run CBN with someone you trust.

5. Each character is entitled to x3 CBN ticket upon hitting level 95 (post May update only; pre-existing level 95 characters will not receive the tickets).

Comment

• Great Grant
      Great Grant commented
      Editing a comment
      How come they haven't done a bug fix with this? maybe the way they programmed it must been hard for them, maybe its much better if the Ticket Holder spent it and finished the Nest, they should have programmed and send the rewards to the ticket holder via special storage? or maybe much better if via mail?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Beats me... But lots of player have already reported this bug, so there's nothing else to do but wait for the solution.
Working...
X