Regarding spin off character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding spin off character

I heard that when spin off character max Lvl we get Medea tier 2 set, it is true?? If so is it tradable using server storage and is this a event or we can get it any other time as long we max our spin off character??

Where did you get this false info?

And no. it cannot be put to server storage

Comment

Only chronicle character can get +20 t2 Medea set, if you created ur spin off in chronicle way u will get it. if created the regular way u will get the usual gift for spin off when u reached level 95 which is the Neris set.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Great Grant did you create the current chronicle. is it only 1 30 slot storage , no adventurer bag? iirc when i created character in 1st chronicle event under cc, i got 2 30 slot adventurer bag.if really no adventurer bag it is a lot inconvenient w/ chronicle character, the cheapest u can buy w/ adventurer bag and storage is lily package worth 14k ET a lot more expensive w/ discount coupon adventurer bag and storage.

• Great Grant
        Great Grant commented
        Editing a comment
        atom100 Yes i did, unfortunately it has been stated long ago that it should be with a 30 slot Adventurer's Bag, but since then they have not yet fixed it outright and it is unfair for those who already got the news about it like me, but i can't do anything about it since its a freebie, can't ask for too much if you are just being given something for free, so i am satisfied. My problem is that the level-up achievement box skipped 80 levels, and skipped out a lot of freebies inside it, especially the Discount Coupon for both Bag and Storage Slots (30) that i can purchase to increase my character's Slot capacity for holding items, and a 30 Storage Slot package isn't enough.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        so it is intended, if not w/ that +20 Medea, i won't create a chronicle character, it's not worth it. the one i created now will be forever sub character. thanks for the info.
    Working...
    X