Dragon jade comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon jade comparison

What's better to use as a temporary dragon jade? Lvl 93 Jades with crits and stats that has percents on it(%) or Lvl 95 epic jades with fixed crits and stats? I'm currently using Lvl 93 Jades, but I heard so much about choosing Lvl 93 jades for mid grade players.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

If "super" temporary, go for 95 jades. But if you think you will use it longer than a month, better enhance some 93 jades. As per crit or vit, for beginners vit is the better choice so you can farm higher level contents with more ease. I would also mention that theres an item in the nest point store that converts jades crit <-> vit.

Comment

• Kuen
      Kuen commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm using +10 Lvl 93 jades tho with crits. Right now I am using calypse gears, but I'm having trouble crafting unique lvl 95 jades. So I used these 93 jades for a temporarily purpose. Did I just picked the right choice?

• Johnny Rapid
      Johnny Rapid commented
      Editing a comment
      I suggest using those +10 Level 93 jades temporarily and not upgrading them to +15 and farm gold to buy unique Level 95 jades. Crafting unique jades can be a bit risky because you might get random stats that you don't like. For me, the best stat for unique Level 95 defense jades are those with 5.2k main stat + 5k attack + 2.6k vit + 50k HP and + 6% HP. However, jades with this stat are also the most expensive if you check at TH. If you want more crit rate or crit damage, better get them from plates.
Working...
X