Returned Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned Hero

Hi, would like to ask is Returned Hero a big boost for a new character? I'm asking this because I accidentally deleted my Returned Hero character.

Thanks

As a new character, yes.

1. Free EXP Boost so levelling from scratch is a breeze (couple that with the Hot Time Events and oh boy)
    2. Free Epic Equipment from Lv 24 - 70. While this might seem not that important, personally, as I like to level my characters alone (it's more hassle-free and it makes me learn about a new class faster) this is a great addition to hasten my runs.
    3. 2 Box picks in Dungeons. (great for levelling up and for gearing)
    4. Cash Freebies like the Storage/Bag Expansions and 30d TH Ticket(this will be helpful when you max out and is one of the reasons why some people intentionally try to make their mains RH for a couple of times)
    5. And that sweet RH Jewel which translates to a free WP buff for you and your team for 30 (or lower) days when you max out.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      You would wait another 30d after your new account creation though. So, your choice.

• Jeiy
      Jeiy commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you think? Worth or nah?

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Your choice. For daily players who know what they are doing then, it's not worth it. For intermittent players like me, it would be. It depends on your needs.
Working...
X