Question (Preparation for FDN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question (Preparation for FDN)

Hello, I am planning to create another main char aside from Artillery which is my current main and
    I am aware that ML and Smasher are top DPS at the current meta but I can only afford to full gear another
    one char only (full FD full Ljades full conv etc. etc.) so I just want to ask which has higher DPS output
    between the two provided with Full Buffs (DMG/Speed/etc) Full Debuffs (General/Elem/Ice/Unique/Etc) and
    same piloting skills. Main purpose is preparing for future FDN raid w/ my teammates.

A. Moonlord
    B. Smasher

Thanks in advance and have a good day everyone.

I'm not in the position to say this but most dps peepos use Moonlord.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      Kuru better not comment at all kiddo. This section is for Question and Answer, clearly your sarcasm is not helpful...kiddo. LOL!

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      That moment when someone suddenly got triggered.

• Kuru
      Kuru commented
      Editing a comment
      That moment when someone thinks calling others "kiddo" online is somehow demeaning without knowing my age nor personality beyond wasting the time of someone who is clearly here just to piss in the ocean. If you're that triggered over this post lad then I suggest you avoid the forums, god it'd be like watching a radical feminist walk through a men's health union.

Arvs Moonlord's are popular at the moment compare to Smasher, but in the future Smasher's skill revamp is OP.
    You might wana see this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s03GiFum_vg

Comment

Arvs Moonlord class is more popular at the moment compare to Smasher, but in the future Smasher's skill revamp is OP.

Comment

moonlord getting nerf soon ..

Comment

I look at the list of changes of Smasher and...

How does that make her OP ?

I Mean, There are both nerfs (Laser ray, Energy blast, 9-tail lasers, FF) and buffs (Eraser, linear ray, Laser cutter spam).

Is being freed of the bubble system to spam Laser cutter, Linear Ray EX and Energy blast that good ?

Put some knowledge into a Saleana's weak head xD I can see the decent buff for Saleana, but not Smasher ^^''
          Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
          IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Hello ouenskie and yoricks yeah I already chose smasher and thank you for the additional infos.
            Axxon CMIIW but I learned from the replies above + friends in game that smasher is OP because of Laser Ray which will be further boosted in the future w/ extra parabolic laser which means more hits
            and speed buffs affects it greatly because more speed = more hits = more board damage = more DPS so imagine a party w/ Lancea Buff, Willpower stone, premium stone, speed elixir (from dispenser) and
            physician Injector buffs (not sure if they all stack but yeah) it will become stronger than usual.

Anyways thanks again everyone who replied and contributed to this thread.
            Closed.

Comment

• Axxon
              Axxon commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh I see thanks, less board damage but alot more hits if you use it well.

just play what ever you like , as long you are enjoying the game.

Comment

Working...
            X