Cash shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash shop

I am trying to get some eye credits? not sure if this is the right term and i tried buying it from the cherrycredit website. Its been 2 days since i bought the credits and i still have not receive any yet. Is this common? Should i be worried?

You need to charge it to your account under ED.
    https://sea.dragonnest.com/member/MyPage/EyeCash

Comment

I am aware of that its just that its not showing the credits in cherrycredits for me to transfer to ED.

Comment

• geeeen17
        geeeen17 commented
        Editing a comment
        what do you mean not showing up? not showing up the option for cherry credits or not showing your credits itself

Hi,

There are 2 type of topup method,

First one is EYE Credits, this one you need to use paypal topup.

Second one is EYE Total, this one more steps to do it, first you need to get Cherry Credits(CC) Topup Pin, then login into your cherry credits account (Make sure you know your 6 digit security pin), topup the CC Pin into your CC account, upon topup successful, you can login into your ED account (sea.dragonnest.com), on the EYE Total click "+ Input" and then select the amount of CC and login your CC account, after that just enter your 6 digit pin to complete the transaction.

Good luck.
      Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

Yes and again.. i understand and fully aware of the method. what im asking is does it usually take 2 days to process my money to give me the credits?

Comment

• Knee
          Knee commented
          Editing a comment
          Always instant for me.
          Which type of top-up did you use?

RedDot payment

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          that means cc is not credited to your cherry credit account, it has nothing to do with ED. you should file a ticket to cherry exchange. if you read the old forum Red Dot is notorious in delay crediting or not credited at all. not too sure about that.
      Working...
      X