Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Access Service Notice - DN Sea Server

Good Day!!!

I'm playing DN Sea recently again for almost one month and I would like to ask someone that could enlighten me on the subject topic and attached reference photo, I'm from PH and currently working here in the Middle East. As per my understanding on the notice is, Starting November 01, 2018, users or maybe game clients outside from the three countries mentioned wouldn't be able to play DN in SEA server (maybe related to IP address stuff).

So please kindly enlighten me if I have wrong understanding upon reading this notice because it really bothers me....

Thank you so much in advance for providing me information and time given answering my query.

Sorry, Please kindly close this topic as after i post this topic, there were other topics incoming related to this notice and as i read them, it feels sad and wasted that SEA server will be limited for PH/MY/SG players only.

Comment

It's SEA server, yet they don't want to include Vietnam which is still part of SEA region. The only thing that makes me sad about this is there are PH players who doesn't actually live in the Philippines (and most of them are cash players); so if they implement this restriction, those people won't be able to play anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X