Clear All

• WRONG REWARD [All Tiers Cleared] BLING BLING GACHA EVENT

There have tier are wrong on
    Tier 6

here is the photo

Attached Files
    Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

I opened the rewards on my sub and saw those, I ain't opening my rewards on my main until they fix this. I wanted the pure white wing for it. Also, the Genesis Ring they gave cannot be refined. It's level 95. Not to mention. The wings they gave are old ones with the set effect.. the stats are not updated. Their stats are actually worse than the last one, and the rarity is lower.
    Last edited by whitenoise1; 10-02-2018, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B2qc7Wf.png
Views:	25
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	148690

Along with genesis ring rewards. It's already a level 95 ring but the stat is the same with lvl 90 gen ring and is uncraftable (can't refine). Please fix this. Seriously EYE. These past few days have been a blunder. And two consecutive weeks without maintenance, too. If this isn't a sign, I don't know what is -_-

Comment

• SeedyPuns
        SeedyPuns commented
        Editing a comment
        Precisely. I thought it would automatically be the level 90 gen ring which would have been alright since I would be able to refine it. Not an entirely different item with the same name (different item in terms of lvl). Sigh. This is basically #scamming101 :v
        Last edited by SeedyPuns; 10-02-2018, 07:11 AM.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        well i'm fine with unrefined lv95 genesis ring, no need for me to server storage my refined for subs doing daily tasks. it also has it advantage, imagined how much that elevation cubes and time cube will jack up in prices if it is lv90 ring.

• SeedyPuns
        SeedyPuns commented
        Editing a comment
        It's really up to you if you want to refine it or not. Eventually, ele cubes will return to it's original prices within 2 weeks to 1 month probably since the number of cp hunters are pretty constant, if not increasing.

The main issue is really the ethical concern of advertising (naming) a different item with the same name of the original. What if this happens again? And what if next time the stats have an actual disparity? Will you still be fine with it? This is the reason we're frustrated. I really just don't want this to happen again and worsen.

Up Up !!! @PMTasha
      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Come on ED, after milking the players, these are the rewards? Wth

Comment

Reply From ED
          BUT genesis ring respond !!
          Attached Files
          Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            if u want ur ring to be changed, let them changed only ur ring. i'm fine w/ it.

I still Didnt recieve my Bling2x event rewards, Why is this? even though i bought the minimum required number of irene boxes?
          Is it only me that didnt recieve it?
          IGN: 2Qt2BNamed

Comment

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you already informed ED via 1:1 inquiry?

• JMTragura
            JMTragura commented
            Editing a comment
            I sent them now
        Working...
        X