Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. JADE Priority.

EDIT: wrong title i meant RANKING not PRIORITY

As my next step is L.Jade, Whats the best> better > good> Common stats a jade can have according to their selling price.
    Ive tried to search the forums only to come up with a variety of Sellers of L.Jade

most expensive thing i found is ELE% with FD. going for 7 mid hearts
    followed by the Max Atk & atk% going for 4 mid hearts and so on ..

My question is whats the best to worst stat a legend jade can come up with. thanks

i cant ask the question properly , cant formulate the right words . i hope youll understand my question.
    Last edited by geeeen17; 10-16-2018, 02:37 AM.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

You need to state your class so people can give suggestions

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      as ive corrected i meant RANKING not priority. what i meant to ask is what Legend Jade STAT sells the highest price and the lowest price

From my point of view, L jades with FD is in an awkward position if people want to sell them for 7 jade hearts which is technically 840k cheapest if 1 jade heart cost 120k.
    If I have the resource, I would opt for a 67k attack L jade + 566 FD plate, these 2 generally only cost around 5-6 jade hearts which is cheaper and you get 93 extra FD to boot.
    Not to mention those who can afford 7 jade heart most likely have max or close to max FD anyway which raises the question, who is the target buyer for this jade?

Comment

• geeeen17
      geeeen17 commented
      Editing a comment
      just the general price of it, im not saying that everyone sells the ELE% +FD at 7 hearts its just thats what i saw on two people. Im only after. which is the most expensive to the cheapest price based on stats i can get

It highly depends on how players want to build the char. Full DMG? More atk-oriented def jades. More survival? More HP oriented def jades.

You also need to understand stats. INT and STR give CDMG so CDMG is redundant on stats for those classes, similar to how crit is redundant for AGI classes.

Meanwhile, in terms of balancing atk% and ele%, most class using ECJ will require ele% on their jades, hence being more in demand due to ECJ users > non ECJ users.

Also one thing to consider is that INT and STR classes are currently SUPERIOR to AGI classes, hence AGI as a stat is less desired (why gear an AGI char which cannot outperform a STR/INT class with lower level of gear?)

FD is obviously the best choice so that's why it's most expensive?

I know you want a spoon-fed blanket L JADE TIER LIST but that's kinda useless if you don't understand why and so.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
    X