Question: lance~knightess event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: lance~knightess event

Hi! I was just wondering if someone can enlighten me with the leveling event that we'll be having for the lancea class

1. Rewards: are we getting a free costume or are we just getting a coupon that we can use to buy a costume?

2. Do I need to make a new lancea after the patch and level it as a knightess>randgrid/avalance and finish awakening quest to be eligible for the said rewards or I can just finish the quest on my level 87 flurry (planning to turn it to randgrid with free 95 2nd job change scroll) and still get the rewards?

many thanks!

ok, dude, first of all, the new lancea class will can't be changed with Job Change Scroll, Knightess class will be locked for change job, same like KDN,
    in korea they have been at least 3 months since the knightess launch, and still don't show signs of being able to change between classes

and 2nd it's suppossed to be an FREE exchange coupon for lancea awakening costume, since since in patch notes says that will be an EXCHANGEABLE COUPON, which means that it should be free
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• M26
      M26 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't read the event update.. so yeah my bad.. because i always know that Awakened Costume is free coupon only so yeah im a little bit confuse now?? I just read it at this moment so yeah they indicate that its FREE COSTUME hope it's REALLY free and NO DAYS.. They also said that "FOR LANCEA ONLY" so any lancea CLASS THEN?? not only knightness class?? Because i also have a lancea lvl 95 and the i haven't taken the awakening quest yet so my lancea will be able to get the rewards then??

• haheho1
      haheho1 commented
      Editing a comment
      yea, I wanna know also whether is it any lancea class can get the free Awakening Hero Package (Lancea) Exchange Coupon other than knightness class. Hope someone can clarify it ^_^ Thank you so much

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      "The event applies to all Lancea jobs, and also includes Lancea characters that were created before the November Update patch. All Lancea characters that accomplish Awakening within the event period will receive the reward."
Working...
X