Lebria Heraldry Alpha Version 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebria Heraldry Alpha Version 1

seems like the quest giving out lebria heraldry alpha version 1 is bugged. Anyone can help?

below is what i can see when accessing the quest

thank you in advance.

You should put this in bug section, my characters who haven't done the quest unable to do the quest after this recent patch. I'm sure it's after this recent patch.

Comment

having the same problem, can't get the free FD >_<

Comment

dat bug lol put it in bug section so, i cant take the lebria w my avalache? D:

Comment

Supposedly the quest becomes unavailable with the release of second batch of division nest which have their own quest with same reward.
          That was on KR August patch, we get partial update from that and as always they mess it up.
          • Future Chat 3S has detected uninhabited areas that it needs to collect information about!
          • Please accept the [District 2] Lebrium Crest quest
          • Users who have completed [District 1] Lebrium Crest quest and received the Alpha Lebrium Crest cannot obtain this quest
          • [District 1] quest is unavailable now
          • Upon clearing a District 2 nest, you will obtain a sample from each area. Collect all 4 and deliver them to Future Chat 3S.
          As you can see from KR August patch notes, credits to divinitor blog, some of it is in the game already, some doesn't.
          Sadly, this quest got affected, presumably the game assume new nest is patched in already and the old quest got disabled when in fact it haven't got released in SEA yet.

KR August patch notes : https://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2018...#lebrium-crest

Comment

Bugged like this for us on NA too I guess. Was wondering what happened or if I was doing something wrong to get it.

Comment

Working...
            X