Question,Question,Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question,Question,Question.

Would like to ask,What is Gear Step? For Those who don't know,it belongs to the Machina.It is mention in Patrona Passive Duck,still cant figure out what is it.
    2nd is Steam.Whats that? whats its uses? how to utilize it?
    Third,Lebrium.I don't what this is,really.Whats its use? What NPC sells items that uses Lebriums?
    Equipments,What Happened to the Equipments? Back then at 80 Cap,+6-8 Meteor Ranceia Set+High Grade Vit Jade will give you 1m Hp.Now with the crap equipment all i have is 200-400k hp.The reason im complaining is i easily die when it comes to bosses(When they get the jump on me) Special Monsters with Combo.(80-90 Dungeon,Giant Hobogoblin with Bite combo,Deals 40-50k Damage in seconds,i don't even have enough time to react).

Fishing Event:
    I've read on the World Chat that someone is unable to fish even though he's at max cap with Fishing Skill.Would like to know what happen so it won't happen to me.

Gold:
    Whats the quickest way to earn gold? Aside for Selling Jades.

Heraldy Plates:
    Where are they? Especially the Skill CDR Plates for SH.Can't find them in Trading House.
    Dragon Jades.
    Where are those Dragon Jades? i see some at Trading House but the High Grade Jades im looking isn't there.
    (When i checked the TH,im still at lvl 80,could it be that the Heraldy Plates and Vit Jades im looking for are at lvl 95?,kindly correct me).

Awakening:
    Are Spinoff character's subjected to awakening? i accepted mine but in there i read"You can do this quests but you can't use the skills etc"
    (In case your curious,its the awakening quest for Silver Hunter,i read that on Merchant Pania Look-alike-cat-that-likes-catnip)

Mounts:
    I skipped the Main Quests,so i don't know if they still give away mounts.(i meant the regular ones)
    Main Quests:
    What's that 2500 something-something reward? I think its Community Points,all i remember(Prior to writing this post) is it ends in Points.
    Pets:
    I've seen low-level players having Pets.Are they giving pets away?
    Jades:
    Seen people selling Low Grade Dragon Jade Heart something-something,would like to ask whats its use and why is it so Pricey?

Will have more questions in the future,i've been gone for almost 3 years.(I miss the Ranceia Equipment,it looks Epic with Yellow Blade Edges)
    Last edited by Demisechan; 12-13-2018, 04:57 AM.

"Gear step" are the skills Foot Stomp, Rock Away, and Step up.

These skills where originally the core of both defensio and ruina before the rework as they boost attack and speed also cause they are important to gather steam and retain Overboost. Now its a bit different they dont increase the damage of main skills anymore but they are still used to gain steam and retain Overboost (called ducking)... still serves its other purposes like speed buff and ruina's awake.

Steam was originally needed to use Overboost and since the buff didnt last long steam was needed to extend the duration hence ducking. After the rework the buff is usable without steam and the cd and duration was changed so steam lost its juice

I suggest you do the guide quests (if that still exists) it answers most of your questions. Im guessing spinoffs have awake quest for lore and costume.Skipping main quest means you lost crystal points. Most hounds are from an event. Jade hearts are used to craft stronger jades obtainable by alot of ways better you read the item descriptions. also join this event else ull regret unless you quit https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/248

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
      [SPeanut]s commented
      Editing a comment
      Check "Priestess of Darkness's shop" on the map. and Traveler fee's* free points

I can only answer questions that I have knowledge about..

Lebriums : A points mainly used for enhancing end-gear, you need A LOT of them.. also upgrading Lebria Plate Heraldry (FD plate, more enhance : more FD)
    the Lebria NPC is somewhere near Saint Haven's West-Gate, near portal you do Daily Task's Dungeon

Equipments : You can just use gears/dragon jades you found while leveling, it is enough to get you to max level (which is 95).. for level 90~95 though, find parties at Channel 1 Saint Haven.
    the end-game gear at Lv.95 is (from below) Neris from Saint Haven's Blacksmith > Medea T1 > Medea T2 > Calypse T1 > Calypse T2 > Calypse T3 and finally Skilla.
    you got to +20 each tier to get to the next tier +0. Don't worry because all enhancement success chance is 80%, this Saturday theres EnhancementEvent that makes it 96%.
    you can enhance without Jelly from Neris to Calypse T3 +11, it won't break.. but -5 if fail at 100% rate. the hard part will be at Calypse T2 to Calypse T3, because needed quite a bit of Lebrium Points.. will need a lot if fails (you use Jelly to prevent -5 when fail)
    make sure to use Jelly after T3 +11, because there are special precious materials to T3 +10 to +11.. you can't afford that -5 penalty

Fishing Event : I'm not sure myself, check DN SEA's website > December Patchnote.. about the event.. theres Calendar that states when the time it opens (and its requirements)

Gold : If you ask me, the quikest would be from Labyrinth Relic's loot.. which you exchange Fission Nest's Crystal for them at Blacksmith's Craft service. I can get 10kg+ per week of farming (depends how many crystals you get per run.. and you need 4 types of it to exchange the Relic)
    also from Daily Quest's Dungeon.. the Llama Quest that gives 300g per set of UniqueBossDrops, you get golds per run+golds per quest complete+chance to get Gold Goblin Coin (more golds!)

Heraldry Plate/Dragon Jade : Only gear up when you are max level, 95. You get Heraldry Plate from Lv.95 nests, it is guaranteed 3rd stat.. you can find very cheap ones at TH. You can also get Heraldry Pouch from Wonderful Theme Park's NPC (chance to get Epic/Unique grade). Dragon Jade is from the Priestess of Darkness NPC where you get Daily Task Dungeon Quest.. using Nest Points (chance to get Epic/Unique/High Grade/Legend).

Spinoff Characters will never get Awakening, DN's Developer said so (Dark Avenger/Silver Hunter/Arch Heretic/Ray Mechanic/Black Mara/Oracle Elder/Bleed Phantom)

Main Quests : Its Crystal Points.. you can buy a lot of goodies in Saint Haven's Crystal Shop (beside TH).. check em' yourself, too many to list here

Jades : Low Grade Dragon Heart is materials to craft Unique Dragon Jade Lv.95, then disassemble it to stand a chance to get Medium Grade Dragon Heart to craft High Grade/Legend Dragon Jade Lv.95.
    the common grade is Epic, Unique to be standard-use.. High Grade rarely anyone uses it, because Legend is better (High Grade uses 1x Medium Heart, Legend uses 2x)

Oh you returned after 3 years? welcome back!
    check DN SEA's website, theres xMas Gacha Event.. to win Full Set Calypse T3 +20 lol.. currently Skilla is only good at +0, too hard to enhance (and not worth it)
    man, I typed a bunch.

Comment

It would be very helpful if you stop trying to compare to the DN you are used to. It has been years and the game has changed significantly. It would be better off learning everything anew like a fresh player - this way you won't get confused to why this isn't like this or why isn't there this anymore.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
      X