How to avoid Scam in Cerberus Nest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid Scam in Cerberus Nest?

So i was Searching for a pair in Cerberus nest for my newbie rewards but i did not get my cerberus front paw but my party mate did.. and my ticket was consumed..

Who created the party? and who was the party leader? (without ever changing party leader)

only party creator/party leader have priority in looting extra/special box at the end (contain paw/jelly etc.)
    well, not sure if theres other way of scamming though

Comment

• kimranjess
      kimranjess commented
      Editing a comment
      oh.. i see.. he made the PT and he just transfered the PT leader to me and he said so that i can have the loots.. then he let me open the box because he cant open it..

• MehNaMeh
      MehNaMeh commented
      Editing a comment
      There's a method posted in the forum...

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...n-bug-solution

I never tried it yet (my 3 tix are getting rot in my stash) but you may want to try it just follow all the steps mentioned and post it here again after the results.... sorry for my english.

Congratulations, you just got scammed.
    He's fully aware of what he's doing and the way everything happens plays out in his favor.
    I hope you remember his IGN at the very least.

Next time, create your own party and lead it all the way through if you hold the ticket.
    Take this experience as a lesson and hopefully you won't get tricked again in the future.

Comment

Best solution right now? top up 20000 cc, buy 20 boxes of christmas box, you got up to dec.26 to do that , by Jan 2 you got full set tier3 calypse +20 no need for that CBN jellies.

Comment

I don't even understand why ED must force us to make a party, just to enter a freaking nests for newbies...

Can't we just make it similar to most nests that can be entered even without a party?

Comment

Working...
        X